xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MasakiKudo

Your Worst Moments In Life

What were your worst moments in your life? The most pain you have felt whether emotionally or physically, you say it here.Mine would probably be the one at the lake a long time ago.I was like 9 years old when this happened, there was this lake with cliffs where you could jump off into the water. I was afraid to jump off the 30 foot cliff or so, something like that. But when I did, I was ecstatic, I couldnt wait to do it again, so I did, again and again I did it. But later on, while my parents were in the water, I went over to where they were and told them to watch me, I was little then and wanted them to be proud of me, so I jumped, it was about, 35 feet above the water where I jumped and I was falling and forgot to close my legs, being a guy I think you would know what comes next. I hit the water and felt this searing pain in my private area and I sank, nearly passing out when my father came into the water and pulled me out, sobbing I hobbled up to shore where I layed on the towel we had. I cried for hours, not going back into the water that day, but what a day it was, it was a memory I wouldnt forget for a long time. I still remember it vividly. Ugh...So yeah, I dont want your simpathy on this, just go ahead and post yours.

Mine would of been that day almost 18 years ago, (on January 20th it will be 18 years) when I came into my father's house and found him dead on the floor. I believe he had died the night before. I had been on the place all afternoon, at that time I was working for him at the kennel. I hadn't seen him that day, but that was nothing out of the ordinary, he often didn't come down to the kennel. I stopped by the house to see him before I went home. I knew something was terribly wrong when I opened the back door, the smell in the house was awful. It was dark and he didn't answer when I called out. Apparently he had been sitting in his favorite chair and had a heart attack, he made it across the living room almost to the kitchen. I was so freaked out it took me awhile to figure out what to do. I tried calling the cops, and then really freaked when I didn't get an answer. (I had dialed the city police office and it was closed) I finally got the sherriffs office, but by then I was so rattled it was just unbelieveable. The police came and briefly looked around the house to make sure it wasn't a robbery or something, then the corenor came to take away the body. It was just awful. For many many months after that, no matter how much I cleaned and vacumed, I could still see the shape of his body on the carpet. It was a very hard thing to have to deal with. In many ways, as I found out later, his passing was a good one. He did not suffer from lingering illness. Matter of fact, the night he passed away, he had 3 or 4 of his good buddies over visiting and had just bought 6 more dogs. That eventually really helped me to deal with it, but it was sure rough for awhile.

^^ Ugh, that sounds horrible :)The worst moments im my life might've been in August 19, 2004 when I came home and found my favourite pet (which I got in 1998 when I was 6) had died, and we buried her that day. I just felt so sad for a few weeks because we were like amigo's... Oh and another bad moment was January 2000, when I was at the beach on a hot summer day, I was out in the water when a wave knocked me over and pulled me in, and I then felt a soaring pain on my leg and I just almost passed out, my sister, who was nearby, took me back in and it turned out my leg had been stung by a jellyfish! Owww that so hurt...

The worst moments in my life is where I am still in for the last seven years. My wife hasn't been talking to me since I womanized. She wouldn't greet me at all even during my dirthday. She wouldn't dine with me together with our children. She wouldn't come to any family gathering if I do. And that's for seven years already!

My worst experience, or one of them, was I was going to a 6-year-old boy's house to tutor him. I walked him home from school and we stepped in the door. His dad was an achoholic, and the first thing that happened was a magazine caught the boy, Andy, on the side of the face. Then his dad shoved him into the wall and gave him a beating. He was bruised terribly. I will never forget that....

i was living with my gf in her apartment, i was paying the rent so really it was my apartment when i was living there, we lived in there for almost a yr until she calls me while i was visiting friends in baytown which i'm originally from, she's telling me that 2 months ago she cheated on me, that it made her reliaze that she didn't love me like she said she did, and she wants to be friends and for me, to come and pick up my stuff.I rush over...usually it takes me 45 minutes from baytown to south west houston outside the 610 loop but i swear to you I was driving so fast it took me half that. When i got there all my stuff was in trash bags outside the door, the door opens and it's her bestfriend with her bf, and they ask me if i needed any help, i said no, and i got all my stuff and left back to baytown.That is the worst moment in my life

Edited by aegreatone.co.cc (see edit history)

When I was verbally and emotionally abused at my last job and the time before that. I was literally screamed at, humiliated, talked down to, and downright insulted to the point where I was always in tears and felt completely incompetent. I stuck out my last job for a year even under the emotional and physical drain and now I am underemployed in a new job that is just as stressful but at least I don't have people above me abusing me everyday.

I still vividly remember my worst moments in my life which happened in the year 1966 when I was studying 6th Standard. It was the time for my quarterly examination. I used to be the first rank holder in all my examination since 1st standard upto the sad day when it happened to me. My school was about a distance of 2 miles from my home and after completing my papers, I think it is Social Studies, was coming back on foot and thinking about the next and final paper on Mathematics which was to be tested the next day. Suddenly, a cycle was touching my foot. Astonishingly I looked up and found that the School Clerk Mr. Nagesh was there and inquired about my examination. I told him that I have done all the papers well and only Mathematics is left. He then offered me to take me home in his bicycle and requested me to jump on the back carrier as a pillion rider. The cycle was slowly moving and I have never jumped a seat in my life and managed to sit on the back carrier somehow. When we reached the sideroad which lead to my home, Mr. Nageh asked me to disembark when the cycle was still in slow motion. I jumped and fell down putting my right wrist on the ground. Blood was pouring from the wrist joint. Mr. Nagesh was in a confused state and put some mud on the blood and asked me to go home. Within hours, I find that I could not move my right hand and swelling began on the wrist and I was at great pain. Later my father took me to the Govt. Hospital which was 6 miles from home and found that I fractured my right wrist and require fixing. I was operated upon for fixing my wrist and bandaged which remained nearly three months.I was much worried about my Mathematics paper which I could not complete due to the fractured wrist. When the final results for quarterly examination was announced, I stood at 4th rank (without the marks for my Maths paper). I was crying for the whole day not about the pain but about not getting the first rank. This is according to me, is the worst moment in my life.