xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SolidShadow

What Did You Get/give For Christmas?

Hey everyone I just got back from PA. I was visiting family for the holidays. I know it a few days late. But I wanted to wish everyone a Marry Christmas. I hope everyone had a good time.So what did you get for Christmas?I spend so much money these year on presents it wasn't even funny, but it was worth it. My girl bought me a silver chain. It was really nice of her. She said I needed it because I don't wear anything like that beside my watch, but whatever it made me happy. Of course the had to take the girlfriend out for dinner Friday. I got her the usual a teddy bear, flowers, candy, and my old laptop. She allways said wanted one so..... It was good see the family again in PA I saw people I haven't seen it years. A lot more happened (all good stuff) but really I like to hear what everybody did for Christmas. It don't have to be a huge to post or anything just a few sentences. I post something similar to these on a few other forums I go to and I heard some pretty good stories.

Edited by SolidShadow (see edit history)

A new tread mill made its way here around Christmas.A few silly things including a shirt, arrived in the mail,Several cards arrived too. I burned some Elvis onto a CD for the OLD lady and wrote her a nice letter and mailed it to her.I guess that's pretty much all the action around here during the Christmas season. It's really a shame the 25th of December has come to be known more for how much crap people can buy for each other than for its religious significance. And it gets much much worse with each passing year. Maybe we'll go to Christmas Mass next year.

I gave away some CD's, perfume, clothes and such things.I got money, clothes, perfume, books and... yup, quite normal things if I may say so. :)

Let's see what did I get for Christmas?1. An In-and-Out gift card worth $152. An 80GB iPod video3. Money ($101)4. Chocolate5. Starbuck's gift card6. A hug!Hehe I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I think number 6 was the most thoughtful :)

Got1. Pants2. Shirt3. Alarm Clock4. Flask5. Picture Frame6. Money $150.7. Basket of HamperGave1. CDs2. Instant Scratchies3. Alarm Clock4. Perfume5. Money $1006. Partially funded Wii for family use.7. Wallet

I made like 50 cards and gave them to my friends and family and all the important people in my life.

Ummmm Let me think, all in all i think i had a great x-mas. I got pots and pans that i asked for and a vaccuum. I got a new robe A little airhogs havoc heli (somuch fun hubby and I each got one) Lets see what else did i get. I got a robe, a stockingfull of great stuff, a new purse. And most important of all i got to spend this wonderful day with my family. I have 4 kids so wht i gave is alot, I dont really want to try to list it all...lol 2 days after x-mas we went on our routine vacation accross the state to see my mother in law, and celebrate x-mas again..lol But there is one other exciting thing that happened to us my oldest 18 was having lunch with some friends at the mall at a bruchis and they talked her into filling out a affle the had going on at the time, and she won a 400.00 goft certificate for toys r us. That was sooooo awesome. The kids were already having a good x-mas and she helped them to have a very memorable x-mas! What an awesome child I have.