xisto Community
Hirishiolo

My And Yours First Love write even your first love story

Hi,this is the story of the first love of my life...we met three years ago...She was a friend of my friends..It was a very caual meet...She was smart and cute...she became my best friend..but one day I woke up from th dark of my brain and heart and i understand that I love her..I had other love stories but with her I understand that only this one was REAL LOVE...evry smile,every action that i make, every thing is for her and for her happiness...I love you so much...and I am a very lucky man to meet you...

I met a guy. The guy didn't like me much, which drove me insane...So I tried super hard to get him to like me, then he eased up a bit...and ugh.I ended up falling inlove with him, then he cheated on me. blah blah blah. If I saw him in the street I'd probably get my boyfriend to beat him up.AHAHAHAHA.

she was a Friend of my Friend we used to play at the roof of the pleadingi used to meet here every daybut i never told here that i love herewhen i see here walking at the street i smile and so she dose smile we don't talk not on the streetsbut when we talk i forget what i came to sayshe is my first loveand my love for ever here name is "Alia" in Arabic the English translating is standing hiand she was too hi for methe last time i saw here she was ingadgeand about to get marriedin I'm still here taring to make some money onlineand yet taring to find a workwith no hop

My first love has got to be the most perfect firt love ever. We were 12 when we got together, I have liked him for ages and I had tried to get his attention, even though I knew as a fact he really like me. So one day after months of just flirting and me trying to get him to go out with me, I gave up and asked him out. Boy am I glad we did.We didnt go out for a year, infact just under a year. But I had the most amazing time. I valued my life so much because I was with him. We spent an amazing summer together, going to the pool and just hanging out. And I got on great with his family so I was often invited out places with them.It was all perfect until the day after Valentines, Feburary the 15th. The previous day he had told me he loved me, and got me a gorjus watch, but then he suddenly told me he want to Break Up. I was devisstated. And It really did hurt me.He stopped being my friend and went out with another girl 5 days after our break up. He really did pull out my heart and stab it. It took me 6 months to get over him, and even today I dont think Im 100% recovered.Mostly out of our relationship I miss his family. His mum and I had a close friendship and now I hardly see her .... but I guess thats life, you just gotta keep your head above water.Now burnt I wont ever fully heal .... ♥Evo

Edited by Evolke (see edit history)

Well, If you talk about truelove then this is one story I have to tell.... Not typical love story that you would expect.. but here it goes...

It must have been many many years ago when I was only a few hours old, I heard a voice speaking to me and I must have responded back with my weird sounds.

As time passed on I kept seeing this person more and more, I started understanding how this person felt and how I was taken care of by this person... I started speaking and the first word that was uttered from my mouth was my true love's nick name.. It was "mummy"

Yes, my mom is my true love, I love my mom and dad a lot because I have been supported by them A LOT... I think that even after we grow a gazillion years old, how ever we hate our parents we know that we love them in the bottom of our hearts.

Now, if you ask me who my true love of the opposite sex is then it would have to be my dad.. The man of my dreams.. But if you ask me about a boy then the only thing I would say is " I have yet to truly fall in love with some one :)

***The end***

I am not with my first love, but am am with the girl i love the most, and that is what makes me happy everyday, any day, all the time, and forever i wish.Love is not for all, and is not meant to last, that is a fact, but rest a sure, it is the most awesome emotion you could live and feel.My girl is everything i wish i had a few years back, and lucky me, i found it in an almost perfect girl, which by the way, has more comon points and comon things with med that i could ever imagine possible, sometimes i feel that really we belong together and that fate brought us together again, perhaps we were together in another life, who knows, i jus which i live for a long time with her, but i am always afraid because i know that love is not meant to last.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)