xisto Community
NeoSniperkiller

Can You Guys Support Me In This Contest?

hello guys

can you please help me building my virtual city? one simple click on this link will support me in every possible way to reach my victory in a contest

Lambda Core City

Current stats:

Me: 131 (arg not again last)

Pall1: 140

Pall2: 160 (he's been cheating or something)

(also if you would keep on supporting me, you can click again every day :), im not forcing you guys :( just a little hint :()

i'm sorry if you are annoyed by such a link but i agreed in a contest with some palls to get the most visitors to my little city. the loser (guy with lowest amount of visitors) has to pay a lot of beer to the others, and i'd like to win once :(

so please people, can you help me once :(

thanks to every visitors to my virtual city!!!!

merry christmas and happy new years to everyone!! :(

Edited by NeoSniperkiller (see edit history)

Is there a button to clck when you get there?I visited, too, but could not see if I needed to do anything else.

Lambda core is a silly place. I visited your site, but now I just have questions. Questions with no answers...

the only thing you guys had to do was visiting the link i added in my post, nothing more was required :)when you click on it and surf to the town, you are a new villager in the townthe meaning of that game is just to create a huge town of visitors, nothing more :(btw thanks for visiting!! :(

Well, did your posting this thread improve your ratings? Should we visit again, this little crime-free Utopian paradise, tomorrow? What's the score?

okay i will click the link but isnt this against the rules? like referal sites? or something i dont know.

No, referral links provide some gain in a monetary sense. Or potential to gain some value to the referrer.
A site like this one does not create an advantage to the Poster except the prestige of having the most visitors.
At least that is how I am interpreting it.

ok. i clicked. enjoy the beer when ya win. i love comptetion against buds. post the stats often so we know if we should click again another day. late!

Damn I hate these sites. People are always using TinyUrl to hide there 'My MiniCity' address and reaping more members than competition as a result. At least you had the curtesy to ask, you're one of the few who play the game without cheating and to get such a high ranking is impressive.

[updated first post with statistics]

:) thanks to you guys the rank of my little city is skyrising

[cheating by asking us?]

no, it is allowed from MyMiniCity to post this link around

if it would be cheating, i'd do it on a way nobody would ever notice :(

[click again?]

if you guys want to help me further, there is a click limit of 1 per day

so every day you guys can click again to increase the number of visitors

[arg evil link, hates link]

also if this link disturbs you :( you don't have to click it :(

anyway thanks guys for helping me!