xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
strange-garden

Amazing Origami Photos - Art Of Paper Folding this is amazing

Thats crazy...Can you imagine the time and skill that must take?? Where did you find those??

=D Google!I wanted to find some stuff to do for my boyfriend (he found it cute that I was making paper cranes for him the other night) so I thought I'd find some stuff to do, but instead I found those.
I might make some space ships or something.

Ok I know about origami tried my stint in elementary school and I have to say is that is just sick, and yeah skills and lots of time to create these would be it. Heck, and I say this while laughing but people would pay serious money for this stuff especially the dragon.

Wow! That is quite something. I can barely make paper airplanes with paper let alone any paper cranes or anything. I bet it took a lot of practice and patience to start making that kind of stuff. Probably started small but got bigger with ambition. I'm kind of interested to see if he teaches or learned that from someone. I don't think I would be able to attempt that considering I would probably fail many times and become frustrated with it, I just don't have the patience.

That is very cool, and yeah i would be interested too to see if this person teaches classes for this stuff. I don't know if I would have the patience for it though. I wonder if those ones were sold, they would definately be sold for alot. I wonder how durable they are though and what kind of paper they used :) haha It would suck to spend a whole lot of money on something and then step outside and have a small breeze blow it apart. haha :(Did you just google those pictures???

WOW,this is really amazing,this characters made out of paper are really great.It must have required a lot of skill and hardwork.Well I too know make something with paper but its just the aeroplane which I can make,its simple.But making such complicated characters with paper is really great.So if knows about an institute in my area who teaches this art then can inform,I am really influenced by looking at this paper made structures.My favourite one is the paper made dragon. :)

That is very cool, and yeah i would be interested too to see if this person teaches classes for this stuff. I don't know if I would have the patience for it though.
I wonder if those ones were sold, they would definately be sold for alot. I wonder how durable they are though and what kind of paper they used :) haha It would suck to spend a whole lot of money on something and then step outside and have a small breeze blow it apart. haha :(

Did you just google those pictures???

lol yep, just did google image search. They're not by the same artist though, and i think the dragon is probably made out of a bunch of other things besides paper.
I'm going to try and re-create that dragon today. I have a 21st birthday party tonight so I might give it away as a gift =D

Wow, that is amazing. :) I do not believe how they do that! What a patience they need. All I can do is to bend some napkins.

Wow... Amazing. Is that really from one single peace of paper??? Or did they use many and glued them or something? It definitely took somebody a whole lot of time to complete that dragon, it truly is an art masterpiece.

Woah, this is amazing. These people have immense skill, and a load of patience to be able to make something so well. I wish I was like that. I want to be able to do origami.

And I thought a paper crane was cool. :) At least the crane was made of just one piece of paper. But if someone could fold a dragon out of one piece of paper... yikes.

i only wish there were instructions which came with the photos. that dragon looks awesome, and it would be as awesome to recreate it myself as well. ei, strange-garden, if you ever succeed in recreating the dragon, i hope you document the step-by-step steps (:)) and post a tutorial about it. looking forward to it!