xisto Community
QueenBee

New Year's

Okay so, my last New Year's was super BORING. I didn't go to a club because on New Year's it costs about a bazzilion dollars to get into one. Plus everyone pretty much gets drunk as hell. It's dangerous out because a lot of people drive drunk. :) So last year I spent New Year's with my family. :( Yeah that was FUN..!!!! :( I think I'm gonna spend New Year's at home and get wasted

with a few friends. Anyone got any better ideas?

"Personal StatementtRUST NObODY, LOVE EVERYONE..!*MOTiVATiON ANd HOPE iS WHAt KEEPS ME ALiVE..!*hATERS ARE WHAT MOTiVATES ME, ANd MY HOPE COMES fROM MY dREAMS..! Visit My Website Personal InfoQueenBeeNewbie18 years old Female ATLANTA, GEORGiA Born July-4-1989 "Thanks, 'bub'.

Previous year I celebrated the new year with my family in brazil.This year I have got no better ideas because I and my girlfriend just got separated .Otherwise I was looking for a party with my girlfriend at a night club.Well I am just left with the idea of having a new girlfriend.What do you think?

Not me. Just a quiet one this year, prolly be at home with a few beers with next door and reflecting on the year and looking to the next year ahead. 2007 was an okay year, but had just as many downs as I had ups. So quite frankly I'm just hoping the next year is better than the last.

Right know I am home with my family. Later I am going outside with some of my friends, and send up some fireworks or something. Drink CocaCola and eat candy. :) Nothing really... amazing. I like to spend my spare time with friends, just hanging out really. Well, have fun getting wasted.