xisto Community
T84

Need Help On Comforting :( please help

hey guys,havent been on in a while, sorry. Alot has happened with me and stuff but im trying to keep this post short so im not going into any of it at the moment. The short story is the girl i love's grandmother just passed away :) ...she was very close to her grandmother and i need some ideas on how to confurt her. I really dont know what to do at this point.PLEASE reply with any ideas. Thanks for reading, and replying.

Be present at the critical times for her. Call her often, if you are distant. Let her know you are aware of the importance of this event and provide a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen with. That's it. Should be all you need to do. Be her best friend...

All you can do is let her know that you are there for her. Other than that, give her some space; with a death in the family often comes personal questions of mortality and why we are here and so on and so forth. Don't bog her down, whatever you do. If it was me, I wouldn't bring it up accept for the one time I would tell her that I understand what she's going through. If you don't, you shouldn't say that because she will know it's superficial, but I'm sure you catch my drift. Of course, being as that a week has gone by, hopefully the worst is over, but deepending on how close she was to her loneliness may start to set in. The only cure for that is a good friend. Good luck, and tell her a stranger on the internet sends their condolances.