xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MasakiKudo

Hiya! Masaki is here

Konnichiwa, boku no na mae wa kudo desu. Anata no na mae wa nani desu ka?It is in romaji cause I dont have an IME at the moment so yeah.My name is Kudo username MasakiKudo, I live in my house, lol and likes to chat on the internet, I like to chat with myh friends the most. I like to play MMORGs and other games, mostly RPGs, I like anime but will take a manga anytime more than an anime cause its just better, I am not an otaku but I will read one. Heh, I want to make a website and is wanting to code my own MMORG in the future maybe. Im known as a nerd and a geek but what the hell, its just me, so yeah. WECOME ME! :)

Edited by MasakiKudo (see edit history)

Konnichiwa, boku no na mae wa kudo desu. Anata no na mae wa nani desu ka?

It is in romaji .....

So what does this mean?

Hello MasakiKudo Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You will need to know all about Trap 17 so you can use the links just above my sig.

Sounds like you are a standard player on our forum field of action. We all seem to be tagged with geek or nerd titles. Expecially by all the jocks out there.

Anyway, good luck on your endeavors to get a site up. Make lots of good content posts and you will have your credits for a free site in not time. See you around the boards. :)

Welcome Kudo to Xisto,I am unable to understand what you have written and in which language it is?But you seem to be an interesting person. So you are an anime fan, you can find many of them here. From your posts I don't think you need suggestion to read the rules of forum but just see it at once so that you become hosted quickly by making quality posts.See you around.

Arigatou. Nihongo wa boku wo ai. :)It was Japanese.Thank you for the welcome. I try to follow the rules best I can and try to make my posts as clear and long as possible.BTW, the translation for my last post is:"Good afternoon, my name is Kudo, what is your name?"And above says:"Thank you, I love Japanese."Im a nerd so what. ><

Edited by MasakiKudo (see edit history)