xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acid

Hey, New Guy Here.

Hey folks.I'm new here on Xisto, so I'd like to introduce myself.My name is Danni (Danish "version" of Danny) and I am from Denmark. Well, I was born in Denmark, but I'm originally from Vietnam, Asia. My parents escaped fro the Vietnam war, but what the heck. -Move on-I'm 14 years old. My interests are computer games, website programming and doing some pointless stuff.I found Xisto by searching on Google, so yeah.. I'm gonna check this place out. The previous free hosts I've tried promised 99.9% uptime, no lag, no ads and bla bla bla, but their servers kept going down, lagging and so on.And... Hello everyone! :)

Hello Danni, and welcome to Xisto, the free host 99.9% uptime, no lag, no ads and bla bla bla, but it not only promises but is also does and has a large number of satisfied customers.You might have searched a lot of free host but this is the best giving you paid like services for free of cost. But to remain here and become hosted member you need to do something. You are required to read the forum rules and follow them like religion. And don't ever write one-liner they are considered as spam always write quality posts. You can read the posts of some hosted members to get an idea of quality posts.