xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Grandfather Bashed To Death With His Own Cricket Bat Killed on Christmas Day in front of his children

Do some people have no shame?

http://www.perthnow.com.au/nocookies

On Christmas night, a family were innocently playing beach cricket when a mob of 25 people started provoking them. First, they started stealing beer from their esky, so the man's soon to be son in law told them off, but they got violent and slashed at his face with a broken bottle, smashing his jaw, collarbone and required something like 30 stitches. So the family went to the car to take the man to hospital when the group started chucking beer bottles, pebbles, sticks and that at the group. The grandfather went up to them to get their bat back, which the group had taken, and they just smacked him over the head with the bat, infront of little kids, who would have been having a wonderful christmas.

Now I hate to say this, but some aboriginies are less than human, I know the majority of them are decent people, but theres a minority who just attack people in mobs and get drunk on beer and rape small kids etc. It really is a disgrace.

I hope the people who did this get caught and smacked straight, as its bloody awful what they did, especially when you consider the circumstances.

Sadly the actions of a few, ruin the public image of them all.

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

Yep, it made big news here.It's really shameful, that there are people out there that have no dignity for others, especially to those who are so well known to other family members and friends.

Ok, I don't know how to say this without sounding racist but...I'm not surprised it was aboriginals. I new they'd be drunk, but I thought it'd have to be a group of people who are sensitive to alcohol.I find it funny that they get angry when the government tries to stop rape and alcohol abuse in their communities...But if anything like that ever happened to one of them (those brutal beatings), they'd be in tears and say that it was all white people's fault for introducing alcohol in the first place.