xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Best And Worst Of 2007? what do you think

well 2007 is ending and we've all gone through some good and some bad times and we've seen or heard some good and some bad.

i have a question pick some catogories like celebraty, internet, telivision, science and so on and so on and say what you think was some good things and some bad things that happened in each of those catogories, and say what you hope for the new year.

celebraties

best: well to be truthfull i got more worsts than good for the celebraties but a lot of them are trying to make better of their life

worst:the worst and most shoking thing to me was after all the junk britney spears went through her 16 year oldsister got pregnant that was sad and shocking to me.

hope for i hope they do good and their life and try to stay out of rouble

internet

best:i think one of the good things that happened to my internet experience was yahoo's interface change it was welcomed by me and the having limitless storage is even better. but something that most people specialy developers is that internet explorer finaly passed the acid2 test btw that's IE8 it's not out yet.

worst:that 3d mail junk was i think something horible that hapened to the internet the idea seemed dumb to begin with and it had some of the worst reviews on the web.

hope for: i hope for an opensource alternative to flash or at least some good opensource flash softwares. and lest hackers and spamers and all the bad stuff that comes from the internet.

TV

best:the best thing on tv this new year was the new fall season with some realy good shows special pusging daisie i love that show.

worst: the worst thing was the new show caveman it was a good idea but a horible show.

hope for: more original shows instead of weak attempts

these are just my opinion what do you think was some of the worst and best of the year 2007

i hope for an opensource alternative to flash or at least some good opensource flash softwares.

Check out Gnash. You may not be able to produce any flash movies with it, but it can be useful for making your own flash producer and playing flash movies.

Yeah I agree that 2007 has been for the worse year for celebrities, but of course Britney spears takes the top sport just because of all the junk she has been through or done. Heck I am surprise she hasn't lost custody of kids because of that junk, buts thats how money works these days I guess. Its funny when I read the story on her sister getting pregnant I laughed when they mention their brother (forgot the name) was the last hope for the spears family. Of course whats really messed up is that her boyfriend did not go to jail for statutory rape because he's 19 and she is 16, but thats just me though on that little issue.Of course you can kiss Jamie Lynn TV series bye bye just because of that fact, but they won't cancel it to well into her pregnancy and then can the show because it will be at least a year and half before she thinks about her career, and the TV people won't wait that long. On top of that I don't think that is the appropriate image to send children especially girls in or around her age on Nickelodeon which Jamie Lynn shoe is on. As for 2008 being any better for the Spears family well that depends on how much money the media will keep on making off of them. which is lots and lots of it.As for the internet its all google regardless what everyone else has done, and of course AJAX is making itself big as well. I am not to sure on the flash though but now that Adobe has complete control on it I doubt you will see the prices dropping anytime soon.TV all I can say is these reality tv shows have ruining my viewship lots of great shows get cancel because people actually care what someone does on an island or who can sing the worse, well ok I only watch American Idol just for that :).

Worst: Some celebrities going through their mid-life crisis, problems, etc etc. I think at least leave them in privacy to sort out their problems once it becomes known. Examples being Alcohol problems, early pregnancy, going off the rails. The celebrities involved are obvious as mentioned in other posts and in the wide stream media. As for best, have to agree that some things on the internet, interweb, or whatever the slang may be along people. Especially with yahoos interface, the attempts to integrate messengers into a one official client (like Trillian had done earlier). Although Adobe taking over Macromedia was indeed very interesting, and considering the prices for the software didnt really change that much.. either on the RRP or in retailers itself. Even if it was discounted, it wasnt really by that much.

Worst thing would be Mike "The Huckster" Huckabee.Best thing, of course, would be Ron Paul.