xisto Community
Acraine

Dissapointed With Half Life 2 Ending

To be brutally honest, while I thought that HF2 kicked, I have to admit the the ending lef tme wanting more. I was kind of bothered that they left it at another cliffhanger, and while I know that they are making an expansion pack for HF2 and an HF3 is planned, I wish they had left us with a more substansial ending. I want to know what happens to Alyx, I want to know more aobut G-Man, I mean seriously: this game hardly answered any questions. Anyone else feel this way?

I dunno, Im playing it again anyways, lol. I just bought a nVidia 6800 GT 256, and the graphics are beautiful. Its so incredible, Maximum PC gave the game an 11, out of 10, and they've never given a game a 10 before ;)

I beat HL2 the day it was released. I think it was a brilliant game with incredible graphics and everything. The system requirements are incredibly low, just like HL1, for its time.I run the game on this setup:Abit IC7-MAX31GB Geil Golder Dragon PC35003.1 GHZ Pentium 4 (overclocked)Sapphire Radeon 9800xt (overclocked and softmodded)2 200GB Seagate SATA discs in RAID 1..and I can run everything on maximum at my monitor's native resolution (1280x1024) with an FPS that never goes below 30. This is IMO extreme performance for my setup. I never expected to be able to do this when I bought the game, and I half expected that I'd have to get an X800 graphics card or something.Valve has done an excellent job. About the ending, I kinda liked it. It's about the same way HL1 ended. For your information, HL3 is already being planned, but I recon they'll put the release date so far ahead that their new engine will once again blow the minds of everyone.

please no spoilers I havent finished it yet =P let me keep thinking its gonna rule thx-OxideLeader of Breath of the Horde2nd Strongest Guild on the Horde SideWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side(Sorry we are currenly closed invite unless you have someone that is willing to sponsor you, send me a tell in game if you have any questions)?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?