xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savgunz

Family Guy Or Simpsons Go family guy :D

Family guy or simpsons  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Choose which one you like better? I like family guy all the way :( , don't say crap like "simpsons is better because its more origina :(:( l" and "family guy is copying simpsons! :(:) " simpsons have more jokes that i have to think about them and family guy's jokes and very straight forward and funny(in a rude way :( ) so take your pick.

P.S. Don't post arguements.

I have to go with the Simpsons just because they have been running longer and the material they present doesn't cross the line like Family Guy does. don't get me wrong Family guy is a great show and its built around dirty humor but the Simpsons franchise is more well establish then Family Guy is.

I like simpsons, they are much more 'view-friendly' whilst Family guy just gets to the point regardless of whether it is rude. The Family guy does actually copy of the simpsons and the creator of the simpsons don't like the family guy producers (or if there even are any decent producers) and vice versa...After the simpsons it'll be futurama, creatoed as the successor of the simpsons...The it'll be Family guy, and don't even get me started on american dad (which is a copy of all three)

Oh of course Family Guy all the way!Family guy is like the most raddest show ever!!!Its better than the Simpsons in my opinion, i mean The Simpsons are okay but Family Guy just has that cruel humor in it.Most people are offended with that show because of some of the things that they refer to in racism and such, but you shouldnt take it personally.Family Guy<33[:

Its simpsons because I haven't watched family guy.But I think no one can take over simpsons.Different people have got different opinions and this is my opinion.I think Simpsons is a good show and it will rule for a long time.

Im sorry, I used to be a huge fan of the simpsons, but its already too old and not fun anymore. The first time I saw family guy I was shocked, its just really funny and creative. My vote right now is for family guy and I wouldnt doubt that in the future there will be a new show that will be even better than family guy. Its just like everything, it has a beginning and an end. I think the simpsons have already reached their end.

family ofcourse its pure comedy, i used to like the simpsons a long while ago but Family Guy is one of my favorite shows My favorite character is Stewie all the way..

family guy is the most hilarious show ever created.... i mean from the big dumb peter griffon to little evil stewie.... and all the 'horribly' politically incorrect humor in between makes it hilarious. I dont know how McFarlen does it....

Family guy uses the pursuit of "OMG YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON TV LOLOLOLOLOLOL" to achieve humour. That is sometimes nice. But theres not enough of it to justify the epic humour it should be getting. If they pushed it a little bit further and made it a little bit more illegal it would be much funnier imo. It seems like they're not trying hard enough. I do however love family guy and have seen most episodes. It totally rules. The Simpsons on the other hand uses a different type of humour. It's not politically incorrect daredevil jokes and stuff. But it's genuinely funny scripting. Occasionally they try to be funny and don't succeed but on the whole laughs are achieved more or less every episode. It's been on the air longer than it should have though. It's run it's course. Hopefully it'll be taken off before they do something terrible like make a movie out of it...Oh god wait.

SIMPSONS BABY!!!!!Heh, I love Simpsons a lot... It is safer to watch it with my family, I mean one episode of family guy sent eyebrows flying at my place.But I like Family Guy too but unfortunately like the others I felt that it copied Simpsons in a way.. And yeah their humor is great :)

The simpsons was good back in the day, the movie was crap, but I still like watching the old school episodes. My favourite is american dad. Everyone hates it, I love it, the patriotism in it is hilarious. Family guy is...meh...seen every episode, big whoop...I also like futurama, not for the comedy in it, but the creativity.

I would overall say Family Guy is better. It's more straight-forward and is more comedic. Whereas the Simpsons jokes all rely on a small cast of characters. Plus, the Bart-Homer duo can't outmatch Peter and Stewie's antics. That Stewie... he's so evil and funny. Did you guys see the Stewie kicking Brian's butt episode? Just hilarious....