xisto Community
mrdee

Have There Been Any Changes? PHP script not working anymore.

Hi,
I was wondering if any changes have been made to the PHP and/or MySQL section at trap 17.
All of a sudden a PHP script is beginneng to give errors where it never did before.

I have a greeting card system on my website, and all of a sudden, when I try to add a card I get a load of errors, while I have not changed any code.
These ar erthe errors i am getting:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/mrdee/public_html/kaart/admin/classes/class_images.inc.php on line 200Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mrdee/public_html/kaart/admin/classes/class_images.inc.php on line 202Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mrdee/public_html/kaart/admin/classes/class_images.inc.php on line 206Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mrdee/public_html/kaart/admin/classes/class_images.inc.php on line 218

As I said, not a single letter of code was changed.
I did have to fiddle with CHMODing , though, but I did not make any folders that were supposed to be writable non writeable, the opposite might be true.

Could that be the reason?
Or is there a temporary fault on the hosting?
An update: I contacted the author of the script with the details I provided above, and he replied this:

All those functions are a part of the GD graphics library. If the script cannot find them, GD support is either not installed or not enabled. Have you changed servers?

Does that make things any clearer?Anyone who knows an answer to the problem?
The author also said that it was possible my hosting provider (Trap 17) upgraded something and forgot to re-enable the GD graphics library.

Please help.

Thanks.
Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Well GD is enabled, I checked the php info page on cpanel, the question I have is this card script coded in php4 or php5 because the php scripts could be having some problems do the version differences. I would check into that as well, also what greeting card system do you have and a link if possible, that way some tests can be conducted to see where the problem lie in. Also go through the installation read me file and see if you missed anything, but of course you might get better support for the person who made the script as it seems you have already.So things to do:-Check PHP version-Double check installation read me file.