xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Some Of My Photos.

Yes those are really good photos.But I would suggest you one thing that please change your current Avatar....My nets connection is slow.It really takes a lot of time to that avatar there. :)You may try to replace with the one you have at your site.........Anyways those were good pics.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Looks pretty good, mostly much better than the kind of stuff I make. Looking around at the cities section, the 3rd picture really isn't that great. You got 3 good quality pictures of infrastructure and then comes a sorta blurry picture of something like a warehouse, and practically nothing else (besides the street corner, ect). Otherwise, good job!

I wonder how did you get the photo of the space needle when you live in Texas? That picture is my least favourite too, The bridge kind of ruined it. But everything else is very good, which reminds me. I have to upload some of the pictures of my former backyard (now moved to a different country (permanently)) And some pictures of the Sydney harbour bridge and opera house...You could simply just get a gallery with 'next picture' and 'previous picture' links.Liked your site, and good job with the frames (i was never really good at frames)

So thanks 711 for changing the avatar.This one looks good and also has some relation with your site. :)

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Too bad Mt. Ranier wasn't visible when you were there. I like the first photo. The warehouse, is that the Old Spaghetti Factory?, would've been nice if you'd focused. Throw that one away. The others are nothing without a blue sky, and you won't see that in Seattle unless you're there for July or August. There's an infinite array of possibilities for landscape photography there as long as you walk around, especially around the Seattle Center area.