xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varalu

Fun All The Way...

This is one of the interesting conversations that i recently had with my friend. He works in a very big industry whose name i will not be mentioning here... If you are owning a PC probably you are one of their customers in some way....He was letting me know about his manager's English... Here are a few samples for you to read and enjoy.The below sentences are exact things that came out from that person..."Initially attend every Q3, then rotate every meeting"."See, you look those angles and places strategies"."But how u decides those usecases ? Could be someone shd provides more light on that"."Params, meanwhile u keep ready all things needs his clarification""What we saw yesterday for current system only, pretty much similar things we implement in same manner.""First schedule a meetings, talk him about that, later come back, see how goes the plan""Is she called you ?" (actually meant: "has she called you ?")"Couple of more rounds may be usefuls to everyone""This db been built for that, pretty much work for the us""We not went into that level""That is when Comes back the data""Problem is there are short the time, so v assume things and moves on""U may be feels this is waste, but u see benefits later"Hope you enjoy... if you are having some funny instances as these do post it for others to have fun... :PHope i have made your day happy.

LOL, now those are some good ones......I especially like

"Couple of more rounds may be usefuls to everyone"

I'm thinking maybe he said this one first, and then that's why all the others came out like they did???

That was really fun.. by the way, what was the nationality of the boss? I got mine too that I could never forget. This sentence was uttered by my teacher (r.i.p.) during my sophomore days. He was angry that I did not show up to a school activity. He said, " When I go there, no more you!"