xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MienTommy

Psp : Ps3 : Or Xbox360

What is best?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There have been a couple Similar topics to this one, the new sidetrack is PSP.Its easier and more fair comparing similar consoles like XBOX360 and PS3, and PSP and Nintendo DS.My devoted vote goes to XBOX360, because of the huge variety of games and big online experience.

Out of those three I would have to say the xbox 360. The PS3 is all about the graphics and really doesn't have very good gameplay in it; however, it does make a decent entertainment set I suppose because it can play blueray. The PSP is really too small to do anything great with it. You can usually only play single player games and that gets old quickly, but you can watch movies on it, but I would say just get an Ipod for that. The xbox 360 has many more features. It is basically a giant media center with the capability to play high-end games. You can link it to your computer and stream movies and music from there or you could just put them onto the xbox. The xbox 360 also has some great games such as Halo3 and the orange box. I like the interface for the main menu too. There are obviously some major downfalls to it too, but that'll just lead me to ranting on microsoft so I'll stop here.

I Agree with t3jem. The 360 right now is much better than the ps3, from the games to the features. Not to even mention the live arcade. All you need in this world in a 360 and MS points(which I wish I had more of....)

Yeah, basically the XBOX 360 for the reasons already mentioned.It's also possibly because it gained the upper hand by releasing a year earlier than the PS3, to allow a more better following with gamers.

besides some statistical comparisons:360 only plays standard definition DVDs & requires a 100$ extension to play HDDVDs while the PS3 plays Blueray discs right out of the box.The 360 does have it's strangeness, such as it requires an update (online only) to play SSX: on tour, while it will blast through SSX 3 with ease, and other strange backwards compatible kinks, it is VERY easy to use, and has (for me) only frozen a few times, and thats only while loading large files after many many many many many hours of play. also, you get games like Halo 3, Eternal Sonata, Skate [is that for ps3 also?], and ES4: Oblivion & the expansions [ps3 doesn't get the expansions], and tons more.the only scary part is the updates; while updating if power is cut all the software on you 360 gets erased, and when you do disk updates they will shut down suddenly for restart (that scared the crap out of me at first :'-( )I do like it though, and the controllers feel nicer :)