xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keegan99k9

New Here And Need Help!

I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.Thanks again

Im not sure how much you've done to your site in terms of SEO but even the best optimization can only get you so far, first you have to register with google and other search engines, here is my guide on signing up with google: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shoc=49186=

If you havent done that yet then do it first as without registering with google you are VERY limited to how viewable you are in google results! After that I dont know what to suggest, im not much of an SEO guru so thats most of what i know in that guide there, i know basic optimization but not much so i'll let someone else take over from here!

If you want to pull members from SEO first your site must be visible from SEO's. You can target particular keywords and optimize your site on it. You can learn a lot from these forums on how to do that but it takes time.
I also suggest you a site called Affordable Search Engine Optimization , This site can help you a lot..
Good luck and welcome!