xisto Community
polter

Can't Park Domain Help [resolved]

When I tried to park my domain name zofanatic.com, i get this error

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 64.69.35.170,64.69.35.177 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I've changed my DNS to ns1.Trap17.com and ns2.Trap17.com on my domain account but still not working. Please Help

P.S. my subdomain name is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by polter (see edit history)

Oky I've change my domain name to zofanatic.com after earning 15 credits. Now, ns1.Trap17.com and ns2.Trap17.com are also all set up, m not allowed to park my own domain ( i understand that). But my domain name still points to my old server. Can anyone help me out? How long does it take to move to the new server at Xisto?

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.