xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blakel12

Make Money By Solving Riddles! Put your mind to work and make some cash

i just came back from the site. i believe they get paid from their advertisers that post an ad on the bottom right hand side of the page. they are VERY new it seems but they are offering a $50 money order from the first monthly draw. that's all i know about it right now

my screen name is calkid and i reached the highest level so far....3-4 of them are really tough

Hey Is it really working ? I dont think that anyone will pay for solving riddles can u please be more clear and give some more details about the contest

wow, i personally think this is a great idea for making money! i signed up as soon as i read these posts, and i find that i can't even get past the first riddle!i did consider myself good at puzzles...UPDATE: i got the first riddle (to get started)! gosh, these really aren't that hard...

Edited by demonoider (see edit history)

Wow im going to check this out! :PHope i can past the puzzles and stuff, maybe use the money to pay for a top-level domain or something :DEDIT: Didn't send a mail to me -.-

Edited by craz (see edit history)

Best Riddle Contest is holding its first season, from December 10-January 31. To earn money, you must complete the five rounds of riddles. Registration is free, and there is no catch.
Good luck, and I'll see you there!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Man! All the new categories coming in paid to website. By the i like this idea as it atleast has brains as a criteria. Rest websites need repetetive work or just word games to be played in forums . I joined the website and i think its a legit one. By the way solved the first riddle. MY screen name is INVINCIBOY