xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Kansukekojima App

Name: Davis Hay

E-mail: davis_hay@hotmail.com

Time designing:

Started when I was like 9 but it was all crap. I got fairly serious one or two years ago...

Other sites:

N/A

Examples:

I specialize in 3D wallpapers/large images. I feel they give me more to work with. Since they are larger, sorry about the loading time.

Some wallpapers:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I enjoy some ghost work now and then:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Misc:

Posted Image

Work I have done for people:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some Random 3d Renders:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, I have finally got around to downloading some nice brush sets, so I plan to do WAY MORE sig work in the future...

Nice work, like the gloss. Is that Bryce material? And i'ma assume Photoshop. You're an active user. We don't really get many, if any, wallpaper requests (i don't think i've ever seen one), but your sig work is good. I'd go with a yes.

Thank you very much truefusion. Now it remains to be seen what some of the other crew members will say..... *waits patiently*

The Bryce stuff is hot, need to work on everything else other though which includes brushing, lighting, color, text. So I would need to see more improvement in that area before I can make a judgment call, and it is a maybe some the bryce work makes up for most of it but you need to improve on your sig making though.I would like to see you submit some original tutorials and with that it gives you practice in designing and also find a style as well.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

The Bryce stuff is hot, need to work on everything else other though which includes brushing, lighting, color, text. So I would need to see more improvement in that area before I can make a judgment call, and it is a maybe some the bryce work makes up for most of it but you need to improve on your sig making though.

I would like to see you submit some original tutorials and with that it gives you practice in designing and also find a style as well.

Thank you for your input.... I will write up some tutorials, and work on some style things such as brushing, lighting color, and text. I will work diligently on creating signatures, and I will create around (10?) diffferent ones and post them here. Again, thank you very much for your input and suggestions... If I have some time on my hands, you will see some better work within a month.