xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

Cracking Rapidshare - What A Waste Of Time

I just found out today that trying to bypass rapishare's time limit, or acquire premium account for free is a total waste of time. These guys who made the website are so good that no crack applications ever survive for more than a month or two. So, my advice to you all - just follow the rules, and wait for your download turns :P

If you use SBC yahoo internet (DSL), you should have an internet box.
It has a big "2WIRE" on the side, or whatever they gave you.
To reset your rapidshare limit, just reset the 2wire box by either pulling out the power cable, or by going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and going to the System tab on top, Details on the lower tab, and click system reset. WARNING: You will not have internet for around 2 minutes, make sure you are done downloading anything you were previously downloading.

If you have comcast, you can't really do anything except use proxies. It does have a service though, that allows you to have up to 4 more IP addresses, so you can have 5 downloads an hour if you change your IP.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you use SBC yahoo internet (DSL), you should have an internet box.It has a big "2WIRE" on the side, or whatever they gave you.
To reset your rapidshare limit, just reset the 2wire box by either pulling out the power cable, or by going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and going to the System tab on top, Details on the lower tab, and click system reset. WARNING: You will not have internet for around 2 minutes, make sure you are done downloading anything you were previously downloading.

If you have comcast, you can't really do anything except use proxies. It does have a service though, that allows you to have up to 4 more IP addresses, so you can have 5 downloads an hour if you change your IP.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong Csshih, but the thing is, who wants to pull out their modem cable plug every time they download something from the internet? It's a total waste of time. My best bet is that everyone should start using a file storage site that doesn't restrict time between downloads. I've come across a few of them but the irony is that rapdishare's still the best around..

Yeah I recon people should use things like badongo. But the people with premium dont care about us small people. And pulling a power cable is not hard, gotta be lazy to not wana do that, or ONLY ever download from rapidshare... and download 20 things a day! Pulling a cable out is quicker than waiting!

Crapidshare.Cracking Rapidshare - What A Waste Of Time

Hhaha, you probably work for Rapidshare and trying to discourage people to stop trying to hack it. F you. I'm sick of not being able to download a small freaking file. I can't even download during the day anymore. It says wait 2 minutes, but it says that for the course of 8 hours. It's annoying. No I'm not paying money. Put some advertisements up if you want money. 

-reply by Storm Trooper

You can use rapidshare premium link generators or rapidleech instead.I think Rapidshare is making their system very difficult to use because they think it's the best , but if you guys try to use another filesharing website , they will think again!Think about it :angel:

i dont use rapidshare anymore, its a darn waste of precious time, download utorrent, peruse the web searchin for the torrent of whatever you wanna download and get it!?FACT: If it exists in this world, its somewhere on the internet, you just gotta find it! and download it!if it takes rapidshare 30 days to give it to you, utorrent will take 24hrs!

I actually don't trust rapidshare because all the files are hidden in .rar files or some other sort of archived source. Searching for files on rapidshare, I agree is basically pointless, the best thing you can do is find a real torrent site, where there are active links and files, and download that way. ISPs are gonna find out anyway, and use transmission to block your upload, and definitely rapidshare links are almost all viruses, unless uploaded by a trusted user, in my opinion, any link with rapidshare on youtube is not legal, and there are so many other file storage services, that work a lot better, and are not tracked by the ISPs at all, i.e. Dropbox, for 2GB free, and unlimited bandwith, well more than I actually need. Even MediaFire is better than rapidshare.

I am staying away from rapidshare as well. When I tried to download some stuff, most of the time, there is a message telling me that my ip address is downloading some files and is unable to do so now. The problem is that, I have not tried downloading anything at all.