xisto Community
polter

Is Something Wrong With Me?

All the women I' have been with in the past few years starts losing weight after going out with me for a few months. Even if we're not having sex. i suspected psychological reasons at first, but all of them seem to be happy to be with me. Maybe it's just coincidental I don't know but it's really disturbing. Should I see a therapist? :P

Why see a therapist? Perhaps they're happy because they've lost the weight. Perhaps they figured that because they are in a relationship, they should consider looking better for their mate, and therefore lose weight. I don't believe it's anything to worry about by the information provided. Whatever the reason, by all means, compliment them on their new look. :P

I really dont see an issue here. It could be just coincidence or as truefusion, maybe you just are giving them a reason to loose weight because they want to impress you. If anything, be proud that you might have that much of an effect on someone that they want to do anything possible to make you happier. That is never a bad thing and just dont worry about it. If you see signs of an illness then maybe confront them about it but otherwise, just be happy they want to be the best as possible for you.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I was really worried the other day. Yeah, maybe it's just coincidence. Isn't it true anyway that women lose a little bit of weight when they reached their late 20s?

LOLOL, oh man, you could become the most popular guy in town if the news of your ability to make your girlfriends loose weight gets around!

Isn't it true anyway that women lose a little bit of weight when they reached their late 20s?

Absolutly NOT true. Woman just get fatter and fatter every day they live. Sad, but true.

LOLOL, oh man, you could become the most popular guy in town if the news of your ability to make your girlfriends loose weight gets around! Absolutly NOT true. Woman just get fatter and fatter every day they live. Sad, but true.

Exactly what I've always believed. Especially with Indian women. they reach their 30s, then 35, they get sexier and by their 40s they have become so obese that you look at their old pictures and weep :)

I see two possibilities, both positive:1) Being with you is a more active life than they had been living and the lifestyle change has had it's natural effect,2) Being happier has impacted their psychological need for 'comfort food' and their change in diet has had it's natural effect.Either way, as long as their change in weight has been healthy and not due to pressure from you then consider yourself complimented.

I think it's a coincidence, and, NO! It does't have anything to do with you personally, but rather the type of women you attract.

I definately don't think you need any sort of therapy over it just relax and let thoughts other great things about your CURRENT relationship occupy your mind instead of trying to link your exes to your present partner:)

The reason I'm suggesting you focus on the present, is because it offends some people when you speak of or make refferrence to a past relationship -they may feel as though they are being compared to you exes- and this is not usually a good thing.

So just to be SAFE- lol - forget about the weight coincidence and go make some new and awesome memories with your current love interest:)

-Blessings, Archangel

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

I see two possibilities, both positive:
1) Being with you is a more active life than they had been living and the lifestyle change has had it's natural effect,

2) Being happier has impacted their psychological need for 'comfort food' and their change in diet has had it's natural effect.

Either way, as long as their change in weight has been healthy and not due to pressure from you then consider yourself complimented.

I agree. There is a popular saying in China that women are always making changes to amuse the beloved men. That is, they may have made several changes in their daily life to get you happier.

Also I have a question: since the women with you are so happy, why do you feel unhappy? From this aspect, I think there is another possibility that they dedicate a lot of time and energy on you so that they lost the weight to some degree. If this is the case, a psychologist is advised for you to diagnose whether there is too much pressure inside your mind. Best wishes.

Wow I think more women would want to go out with you after they see this relation between you and your girlfriends' weights! It could be just pure coincidence. How many girlfriends are you talking about? And are you perfectly sure it's all of them who are losing weight? Sometimes, people tend to just count the hits and ignore the misses and make relations between things that aren't relevant to each other.Or are you vegetarian or do you have a small appetite, or do you exercise a lot, and they follow your lifestyle and start losing weight too?Anyway, the main thing is they aren't complaining, and they are happy. So why even fret over such an assumption? Unless you are absolutely curious or have a lot of time on your hands, I don't think you should worry yourself over this or see a therapist.

All the women I' have been with in the past few years starts losing weight after going out with me for a few months. Even if we're not having sex. i suspected psychological reasons at first, but all of them seem to be happy to be with me. Maybe it's just coincidental I don't know but it's really disturbing. Should I see a therapist? :D

GREAT! May be we can make some money together!
I have 5 obese people in my family! When can they see you?

KIDDING!

But since you can reason, you're not mad.

Now...get on with your life and start a new brag in next thread! :)
Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)

I donno whether you are serious or not with this thread. Seems exaggerating to me. Or you are not telling the complete story. I mean, how much weight you mean by "losing". Were they become skinny like bone or just losing "happy" weight. Every girl dream to be slim and fit. So I don't think losing weight would bother them. If it's whether or not they are happy with you, why not asking them directly? Why bother taking "losing weight" as the barometer?