xisto Community
m spartan w

Make 10 Mill Through 100mill On Runescape 10 mill-100mill

hey as all you all know summoning skill is comming so i decided to make a new guide not to sell but free i barley found out about summoning i i thought hmm this would be great money making guide i mean great so here you go im typing a bit to fast you might see some spelling errorsyou will require hunting,and magic to summon according to jagex its 100% that you will need some kind of magic level to summon but the hunter is like a rumor id say 70% magic,25%hunter,5% (some other skill) Well my theory is Life rune is a 90% possibility SO RUnEcRaFtIng will be a skill to get up before summoning is released So here is what i am currently doing in rs to possibly get SUPER RICH!Train to 55-65 RC WHY? becasue a new rune is comming !Hunter to 45-53-66-99why?one you can catch higher level animals ,grey chimps and red chimps (good for cash) and possible skill requirement to suommon a kind of medium lvl creature.magic-to 60-65-70-75-80-85-93-94-99this is the overall best magic level to get period why?the summoning will most likely be magic based so get it up to at least 60!~~~~~~~~~money making? now that your high hunter -rc-mage craft 1k cosmic runescraft 1k nats craft 1k firePossible life runes :D you might already be able to do it :P An estamate on the life runes value will be 700-1k ea rune!since your rc is high as heck you might already be loaded with the pess to make them :Pgratz you possibly made 1m :D PART2hunting BANK ALL THE FURS YOU GET! WHO KNOWS THE PRICE BOOST THAt WILL HAPPEN!~magic will jsut need it to summon and show off :D~~~~~~~hopefully i helped some of you possibly make you some cash and or 99 summoning :) the first monthenjoy plz rate 1/10 if you would like to buy my guide id be selling a modified version on a diffrent forum i wont put link so it wont be advertising pm if you want to buy my new version.p.s i will be making more guides since jagex is making harsh updates. but that will get you some cash hopefully they put pking back

Edited by m spartan w (see edit history)

Lol matt is right, Pking will not come back but only Pvp minigames. You should read the information on RUNESCAPE before posting. Sorry for being rude but I have been playing RS for 2 and a half years and recently quit because of the RWT updates.

Edited by craz (see edit history)

matt2 and craz both of you are wrong fully ferst of all they will bring pking back they even posted it on the forum hmm do you think a jagex worker would just post that for fun nope i dont think so im thinking you guys havent even read my guide at all pking is coming back and matt if they would to take away unblanced trading they would be forced to bring pking back becuse real world gold sellers make lvl 3s and when the buyer makes the purchase the lvl 3 goes to the wild and lets the buyer kill him so the buyer can get the money so if they would take away the unbalanced trade update then pepole will just sell mills in the runescape land not in the wild but in varrock and lumbly and camolot and adry so there you go both of you just posted on my thread for no reson so craz that means you need to read the info on runescape cuse ive been playing with my girlfriend and my friends since i was ten and im 15 now i know more then you matt2 i preety much already answered for you since you dont even know what your posting about i suggest who ever posts again if you would actully get info on runescape before you post and also matt2 hunting and magic are involved in my guide becuse they will get you money while geting mage and hunting up

look m spartan m, If you would please read the Runescape update carefully, which i suggest you do.

This is posted officially by Jagex, so theres no denying this. In the end the forums are full of rumors and I also have pictures to prove that THEY ARE NOT BRINGING PKING BACK! Also your punctuation and a better english would help :P

Even though this week has been one of the toughest ever for everyone involved with RuneScape, it has been tough for so much longer than one week. Bots, gold sellers, scammers: these are all problems that both us and you - the players - have had to put up with together in recent months.

These occurrences were becoming so frequent that they seriously threatened RuneScape. A solution was needed as soon as possible, so we had to come up with the one thing that would successfully stop real-world traders ? stopping unbalanced trade. It will be tough for law-abiding players, but it will also be tough for us, as we will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you.

Soon, the hard part will be over and done with. The unbalanced trade changes will be made in January and we certainly don?t plan any more hard changes in the foreseeable future. Together, we will deliver an enormous blow to real-world trading, and the game has already seen a dramatic reduction in their numbers.

We have always planned to release the real-world trading updates and then improve them further by listening to your feedback. We were also aware that the updates may not have been perfect the first time around, or that they may not have functioned as an ideal replacement for what we have changed or taken away. This is not a reason to roll them back or remove them, but it IS a reason to keep improving them until they DO work as a full replacement.

The hard choices we have made are the best ones for the game, and we must not do anything that allow bots, gold sellers or scammers back into the game. What we need to do is build on these first, large steps and use your feedback to make improvements, so that they better fit your needs and activities.

We would really like you to make your feelings known, not in a negative manner that offers no potential solutions, but with constructive criticism and suggestions that we can draw ideas from. For example, if something is broken, don't just demand that we put it back to what it was - instead, tell us your ideas to make the new system work. In summary: we would like you to think about how we can make life in RuneScape more enjoyable for you, while ALSO keeping out real-world traders and bots.

It?s going to take a lot of patience and effort from all of us. Saying that, we have not been sitting around hoping for you all to come up with ideas. We have been putting together a plan. This is a schedule of ideas for improvements that will build on a number of our changes: the Grand Exchange, new player-killing games (including other dangerous ones), LootShare, Assist System, trades and so many other things that we have introduced to combat real-world trading. We aim to have the most important improvements ready in time for the unbalanced trade removal in January, and to continue adding more throughout the start of next year.

We are currently assembling the best ideas from the Forums and our own staff. We will release another newspost early next week, listing the improvements we plan to make to address your concerns.

Edited by craz (see edit history)

This can be summed up in two sentences. Don't post if you don't know what the heck you're on about, it makes you look like a fool.

Edit: Because, obviously craz will be "wrong" in your mind, read this link: http://www.runescape.com/ Note that it is on runescape.com - the official RuneScape site.

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)

i knew you would bring that up but cheak the forums jagex mods saying that they will find an way to go around gold sellers to bring back runescape in other words read the forums and it wont make me look like a fool makes both of ya since you only read the main post read forums aswell and yes they offcially anounced 2 days ago that there not bringing pking back but aswell this topic is mainly about this its about my guide so drop it now and post something postive instead of flaming me behind your computers i dought you would flame me in person.also craz givcredit to the maker of this sig as i can tell your one of the resons they took pking away you can only get that sig on sythe and fagex

cheak the forums jagex mods saying that they will find an way to go around gold sellers to bring back runescape in other words read the forums

Give me the QFC where a Jmod says that please :)
I have to admit I was wrong though, they took unbalanced trade away on the 2nd December, not the 8th :(

Since the time of this post, RuneScape has changed their Terms Of Service.Please be advised that by information of trading/selling items other than educational purposes, it is against RS TOS. Xisto forum is strict on enforcing our forum rules by adhering to other site's Acceptable Usage Policy.Thank you.

Hate to say I told you so, but the Life Rune has nothing to do with Summoning. I don't believe Magic or Runecrafting in general have any direct link to Summoning. Hunter is involved though.

Wait.....so let me get this straight. They took Player killing out of the game? No more Wilderness? I played Runescape WAYYY back in the day, and all me and my friends would do is spend time in the wildy ganking people. I don't see why they would remove it from the game?I hope I just misunderstood what I read, haha.

On the contrary, it seems as though Summoning is quite a costly skill.

I hope I just misunderstood what I read, haha.

I'm sorry to say, but it's true. JaGeX removed 'pking' from the game to stop people buying RuneScape money for real life money. If you hadn't played the game for a number of years it would be hard to understand. But JaGeX discovered there were numerous sweatshops in countries like North Korea that were around simply for the fact of getting RuneScape gold and selling it to people. JaGeX said they were banning thousands of accounts per week for breaking this offense.

In reality JaGeX were desperate to get rid of these sweatshops and tried many things, finally they decided to go to extreme lengths to make the game better for players who worked hard. To combat the sweatshops JaGeX deployed the following tactics / updates.

*Banning thousands of accounts per week
*Putting a limit on how much a player can stake in a dueling match
*Removing the 'Pking' part of the wilderness
*Removing 'Unbalanced' trades by putting a limit on how much wealth can be transferred within a set amount of time

But JaGeX also knew these updates would upset and anger the players, so they made some more updates in conjunction with these

*Making "Duel Tournaments where players can win up to 64 Million while versing a large number of other players
*Making a new 'Bounty Hunter' minigame, where players can kill eachother to gain the other players items, though the area is a lot smaller than what the wilderness was.
*Making the 'Grand Exchange' where the economy and prices determine what the trade limit will be, and also where players can put items up for sale and leave the item sell, whilst the 'Grand Exchange' matches them up with a buyer. The player doesn't even have to be there for their item to sell.
*JaGeX also stated they are working on a 'Lend Item' idea, where players can borrow items and when they log out the item being returned to its owner