xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ro0ster1

I Have Several Random Questions... Why Is This????

ok these have been puzzling meif mineral water has been trickling down millions of years why does it have a expiary date on the bottle???do blind people dream? Do They Dream?Square root of pie?hotdogs come in packs of 8 and hotdog rolls come in packs of 10 why?

[1]if mineral water has been trickling down millions of years why does it have a expiary date on the bottle???
[2]do blind people dream? Do They Dream?

[3]Square root of pie?

[4]hotdogs come in packs of 8 and hotdog rolls come in packs of 10 why?

[1]The water itself does not expire, per se, but it does "expire." The water you find bottled in stores is purified; that is, they remove the harmful bacteria from it. The expiration date just informs you how long you have till these harmful bacteria return.

[2]I'm quite sure they do. If dreaming required the ability to see things, through whatever sense, they should be able to form their own image of an object based on the feel of it or the sound of it, etc. This should provide their brain with enough information to form images during their sleep. But, regardless, it's best to ask them. :P

[3]

~1.7720045146669350402

And it's spelled "pi."
[4]This may depend on what brand you buy, for there may be a pack of hotdogs that contain 10 hotdogs in them. And i'm sure there are packs of hotdog rolls that come with 8 hotdog rolls per pack.

ok these have been puzzling me
[1]if mineral water has been trickling down millions of years why does it have a expiary date on the bottle???

[2]do blind people dream? Do They Dream?

Square root of pie?

[3] hotdogs come in packs of 8 and hotdog rolls come in packs of 10 why?

[1] First of all it isn't mineral water, it's purified tap water. Second of all your refrigerator, or garage, or neighborhood isn't exactly a natural environment and so has things which would normally not be found in the natural environment, which may or may not be a good thing depending on how you look at it. If you buy them in plastic bottles it is said that the plastic can wear or absorb into the water which isn't exactly a good thing.
[2] In order to live a psychologically good life, they must dream. How they dream might be different, however. I do not know the specifics of this, but visuals might be infantile in nature, or are based on what is felt rather than what is seen.
[3] Because hot dog manufacterers do not make the bread that he hot dogs come in. There is no packaging standard, so each company packages a different amount depending on what makes sense to them and is economically feasable based on the machinery they use. It might be just that the packaging machine for buns handle ten buns at a time when it comes to packaging, and it might just be easier for them to package ten rather than eight, and vice versa for the hot dog manufacterer.

Obviously.

if mineral water has been trickling down millions of years why does it have a expiary date on the bottle???

So you will buy more of it.

do blind people dream? Do They Dream?

Yes. Why not?

Square root of pie?

Who cares? Type it in on a calculator.

hotdogs come in packs of 8 and hotdog rolls come in packs of 10 why?

It's a government conspiracy against you.

if mineral water has been trickling down millions of years why does it have a expiary date on the bottle???

Square root of pie?

[1] Really have this questions puzzled you? Or is it just a silly way to create a new thread, any ways posts are posts and I benefit from them so lets get to it.

[2] This is for several reasons 1) Its a liability issue, since the water in the bottle cannot be guaranteed to be 100% pure. The bottling companies use this date to clean their hands of any possible problems caused by impurities in the water after much time has passed from the bottling date. 2) Its a business, by adding the date they force to get rid-off the water in a certain period of time, its their way of controlling that the shelves in supermarkets are not kept full with the same bottles always... where would their business go? 3) Its in a plastic container, an over exposure could change the taste of the product.

[3] Yes, in fact they do dream. The way they perceive dreams depends on how blind they are... meaning if they lost their ability to see at certain point of their life or were they blind from birth. In the scenario were they where once able to see, they have dreams like we do. They are even able to see in dreams. In the second case when they are blind from birth they can only have auditory dreams since they cannot see an image they have never seen in real life.

[4] It all depend on the size of the cut.... lame joke I know... know seriously answering the question, a good approximation is 1.77245385 but 1.772453850905516027298167483341 is more precise, yet, it is not exact since Pi is not an exact number, The exact answer would be √(╥) or √(pi) or ╥^(1/2) or pi^(1/2)

[5] It all depends on the brands you buy. Sometimes the franks brand you prefer or like the most comes in a pack of 8 and the buns you like in a pack of 10 or the other way around. But in fact they are packages of matching proportions.

Square root of pie?

1) It has an expiration date because they purify the water. The date it expires is the approximate date that the bacteria they took out will come back.

2) Yes, blind people can dream. If they have been able to see before, then they can see images related to what they have seen. If they have never been able to see, then they cannot dream in picture, but they have dreams where they hear, as how they live in real life.

3) It is "pi" not "pie". Approximately 1.77245.

4) Not all packs of buns come in ten and not all packs of hotdogs come in packs of 8.

Of course this is very different from brand to brand, as people already has mentioned.
This is actually something I would like, because I do not eat hotdogs. But I love those hotdog rolls, so the two extra must be for me. :D

I've seen hotdog rolls come in packs of six, eight and ten. As for Blind people dream, they may have lost sight when they wake up, but I tend to lean with a previous replier that they could see images (whether if its a clip or just a slideshow of images) when they are asleep.