xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Silent-Stranger

Hey. New guy, just saying hi...Yeah that rhymes xD

Erm, i just signed up and was advised to nip in here and introduce myself.I am 20, from England...I tend to be a bit annoying at times, but aren't we all? xDI am kind of obsessed with puzzles and things that make me think.I like online RPG's, they pass the time i guess.I really suck at this talking about myself malarky, so hi =D

Hello again Silent-Stranger Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. There is nothing wrong with talking about ones self in an intro. After all that is what it is for.

I too am a puzzle person. Keeps the mind sharp and refreshed. Also makes the time pass when you are bored. :D

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. If you need any more help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

Also, don't us too many puter/messaging/texting shorthands. Not everybody on here understands them. ***Like me for instance. :P ***

Haha, one liners? Me? Never !Lol, they are annoying and take about as much effort as sleeping.I can't stop doing puzzles, it's actually quite annoying.I see life as one big puzzle and to sort out certain issues/events, i need to find the right pieces and put them in the right place, otherwise the puzzle is incomplete and the job doesn't get done, lol.And don't get me started on the txt msgin tlk....I can't understand a blooming word of it xD

Silent-Stranger, Welcome to Xisto,

Haha, one liners? Me? Never !

Your name is Silent-Stranger, but I think you are talkative and will never write one-liner.I also love puzzles and like to live a puzzled life :P Why can't you start a topic to ask puzzle.

I really suck at this talking about myself malarky, so hi =D

One needs to sell himself in this competitive market, so he/she should know to tell about himself and project himself big.
Mich has given you instruction to post, but I don't think you need any. You seem to be a forum person.

Tell us what you want to show in your site.

Thank you.Haha, yeah...Everyone always thinks that Silent-Stranger means someone quite who hides all the time, well, yes...That is me, but not online.It is actually a reference to snipers xD Whom i find do a brilliant job. Lol.Yeah, i am a forum person, forums give me somewhere to just rant and moan at the stuff i don't moan at in real life...People you actually know are sooo judging, whereas people online whom you shall never meet, seem to care more about issues etc...I am currently working on a small game thing with a mate, we are not sure how we intend to make the game.we want something new, not the same old lame RPG's you get out there already.But we want it to be an evolution type thing, where everyone starts life as a cave man, and has to gradually evolve to modern times...And possibly further.We have no idea how to make it happen yet xD

Welcome to Xisto and like Mich mention this forum has strict guidelines on how to post and what to post, and you can either read the Xisto read me at either the top of the shoutbox or by clicking this link here. As the Xisto Read Me tells you everything you need to know how how to post, how to get some hosting and overall having a good time without getting into trouble. We do have an extensive gaming forum you might enjoy, although hopefully you bring in fresh posts or topics then our regular runescape/ wow spam we get, and other then that enjoy your stay.