xisto Community
Silent-Stranger

How To Win A Girls Heart...again A little help...

I have a bit of an issue, that i can't seem to sort out my self.I'd like some help on the matter. (all serious, please no annoying people looking for attention)Basically, this is the story.I met this girl on a game site (playing pool online) and we got talking, over many months we got to be very close, talked on the phone every day etc....After a while we decided to meet, so we fixed it that i go down to her house and stay with her for a while, her parents were okay with this as i've talked to them on the phone and via MSN too (i apologise if you are not allowed to mention messengers)So i go down to hers, stay there for a few months, she comes to mine for a few weeks while her parents sort her birthday plans out, then we go back to hers for a few days for her birthday and i return home.Well, while at hers we get on like true love, we do everything together, we be romantic, sensual, sexual...everything.The same when she comes to mine.Her parents and her sister tell me that she seems to be alot happier with me then they've ever seen her, and that when i leave (to go to the shops, town etc...) she seems sad, as i am not there.So, being the romantic that i am, i figure everything is going well, we hardly ever agrued (obviously 1 or 2, like every couple) and life was great.When i return home, we talk just like we used to, but i notice she starts to be a bit distant from me...A few nights later, i get a text from her saying that it's over and she can't be with me anymore.I am like, WTF....Since then she has deleted me and blocked me on everything we do together (MSN, MySpace, Games etc...( (again i apologise if this counts as advertising and i will remove if it does, please inform me as such)So i try contacting her, via emails, she completely ignores me for about 4 months, then suddenly she replies, she seems different, angry almost...I have no idea what happened to her.So, recently i can't sleep and have been getting weird feelings that something isn't right, this is a year on from the break up.She replies to an email i sent her a few days back, with me saying that i can't sleep because i worry something is wrong.Long story slightly short, I know that somewhere she still has feelings for me but she is as stubborn as hell.She lives over 140 miles away from me, so it's not like i can just nip round for a chat.Any help on what i can do to get her talking to me again, and getting the relationship started again.I know it sounds stupid, but this girl is mostly my world...It's not a stupid teenage crush or anything, i know she's my love because of the way she makes me feel compared to anyone else i've ever met/dated.Please help.Thanks x

Dude,Girls don't just say "Lets break up" without a reason. She's obviously hiding something, like she's found someone she likes better. If it was a problem you could fix, she would've tol dyou what the problem was.I know it's the hardest thing to hear, but when a girl wants space...The WORST thing to do is trying to get into contact with her again. She'll end up hating you. I dated a guy a few years back who I fell inlove with and he ended up cheating on me (more then once, I stupidly forgave him). I never thought I'd get over it, and it took me 2 years and a new boyfriend to stop thinking about him everyday. I'm now engaged to this new guy and I think if I hadn't found him I may of never of gotten over the other guy.So my advise is, if you're tyring to talk to her now and she tells you to get lost...Then just leave it at that, but if she like, invites you to stay with ehr for a few days then go for it. If it makes you happy. But from the sounds of things, she may be hiding something. Girls tend to get sick of guys after a few months when they spend too much time with them.

That is the odd thing, it was my idea to leave for a while, so we could have time on our own.I know that she found another guy after about 3 months after me, but we both still visit the games room we met in and she is always saying that she isn't happy with him.I know other people from that same room, they all say that she never says things like that when i am not there, she just asks for games, plays and leaves.On myspace, before she unfriended (sorry) me...Whenever i posted something, like meeting a girl i thought i liked etc...She always did the same, but for a guy...Obviously.She confuses the hell out of me xD

Lol, i am stubborn like her too, she knows i won't beg her to come back, but she also knows i won't stop fighting for her...I'm a big softy like that, lol.And i am glad i can make you see things you otherwise hadn't seen xD

She sounds a little fickled to me.

fick?le \"fi-kel\ adj : not firm or steadfast in disposition or character : inconstant ? fick?le?ness n

©2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved.

How old is she? Perhaps it is just immaturity.

Strange-garden is right though. The more you chase, the faster she will run.

She is 19, only about 8 months younger then i.I don't really chase her persay....I more, keep in touch.I know that she likes to know i am okay, so send her an email once a week...Usual just updates on how my Snake is etc...We both have Corn Snakes and she loves mine as much as i love hers, so that's something in common again =D

I don't think he's actually implying that you're chasing after her, haha. It's just an expression.I've yelled at my boyfriend "I'm breaking up with you!" before...But I needed a lift home, so we got back together when I had to stay in the car with him for 15 minutes haha. To be quite honest with you, I was pretty pissed that he didn't start crying and begging for me back...But I guess he knew I couldn't keep away. Oh well. It must suck being a guy, or a lesbian.

Indeed.I just wish women would say what is in their heads...All they ever seem to do is enquire what the male wishes to do.Male: What would you like for Tea darling?Female: *tilts head from one side to the other* I dunno, what do you want for Tea ("you" being in a high pitced tone)Male: ARGH!!! Not this again *shoots sef*Life story, how do you like it? xDAnyway, back to reality...I know everything that she loves, everything she hates, but i can never bring myself to do either of them.When we were together, the things she loved were easy to do...Hugs, tickles that sort of thing.But when she broke up with me, you'd think it was easy to throw the terrible things about her back into her face, but i just can't do it =(

Snakes and puzzles, oh my. Guess what, I used to have a Rosie Boa and took care of a California King snake for our school over vacation time once. The King got loose in the house, which scared the h___ out of my mother. I found it in my closet under a piece of luggage. Thank heaven our heat ducts were all high on the walls, or we might have lost it forever.

A little off subject here, but oh well.

As to the girl, I guess you should just continue with your present mode of operation. She probably just isn't ready for a permanent commitment. Anyway, Good Luck.

Hehe yes, we are quite the pair...We have many similarities...Puzzles, Snakes, naughty interests :P etc...Anyway, thanks for the help...Not entirely what i was looking for, but it helped anyway xDPerhaps i should consider asking her what she wants from me, instead of me asking her what i can do?

I know your Think you wont ever be able to move on and stuff, and you think that she is your love for life, but you gotta look at it, No Offense but It sounded like (If you WERE going out as it sounds like you never REALLY STATED IT) But she sounded like she was Cheatin on you, My mom and dad divorced when I was 2 months old sorta because of that (On the Verge of an Affair)! Just let her go if she Continues to Slide Away!

Yes, we were going out...She wasn't cheating on me because we spent 90% of the time together, the only times we really had apart was nipping to the shops etc...She is alot like me, relationship wise.She doesn't like cheats or users or anything, but she's very self conscious about people...She always wants people to focus on her, not sure why...But when she gets the attention, she hates people focusing on her xDTreat her mean aye SG?As in you want me to go down there and give her a good spanking or what? xD

Well...She emailed me back earlier today.

Typical crap, "i don't want to talk" etc..I think i pushed a nerve.

I thought about the treating her mean thing SG pointed out, so i said "emailing me won't exactly kill you, now will it?"

Me typicall asking a rhetorical question.

She then replies "It just might"

I then reply with "How can it kill you, if you said, and i quote [i don't want to talk to you anymore (my name), I DON'T love you]

So tell me (her name) how would emailing me kill you...?

She has yet to reply, it has been about 2 hours.

I think i hit a nerve on that one :S