xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khlieeq

Hi, I'm Khlieeq

I'm Khlieeq Ahmad, 14 years old. I'm always on my computer. I like playing games, and talking with my friends online, and other technological stuff (website making, animating, game making... i could go on...). I was born in Manchester and I like Man U!!! But now I live in Edinburgh. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I have loads of cousins. I'm a muslim. I like reading, TV, films'good' music and computing. At school, I'm in Third Year; I like IT, Modern Studies, Business and Drama's okay and English can be okay sometimes. I hate Maths and RME(WTFP?); and sometimes German can be boring. Like everyone else I like having a laugh. My IQ is 133 (GIFTED), but I can be an idiot sometimes.MusicThe Black Eyed Peas, 2Pac, , Akon, Pussycat Dolls, Beyonce, Cassie, Sugababes, Keri Hilson, Snoop Dogg, Cassie, Rihanna, Timbaland, Fergie, will.i.amFilmsHarry Potter series, Unbreakable, Phonebooth, "I, Robot", Shaft, Night at the Museum, Epic Movie, Rush Hour, The Medallion, TransFormers, Spider-Man 3, ...BooksHarry Potter books, CHERUB books, Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider books/Anthony Horowitz, Reapers series by Andrew Butcher...TV ShowsChaotic, Doctor Who, Heroes, Jekyll, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, MI High, Little Britain, Ugly Betty, Catherine Tate, Hollyoaks, Everybody Hates Chris, 8 Simple Rules, Pimp My Ride, EastEnders...GamesChaotic, Tekken, ...

Edited by khlieeq (see edit history)

Hello khlieeq Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

***Applause, clapping, hurrahs**** Very nice introduction. You have an eclectic range of interests. And an impressive IQ, mine is 120. ***pats self on back*** You will be an interesting addition to our little family here at Trap 17. You did not tell us what your purpose is here on the forum. Are you looking for the free no-ads hosting or just a forum to participate in?

I guess I don't need to tell you to make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits if that is what you are after. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know all this to participate. Good luck with your ventures and see you around the boards.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Welcome Khileeq, to Xisto,One of the great introduction I have seen in Xisto. Kudos for you.You are lucky, you have got 4 sisters. I have none :D , and also no girl want to make me her brother, so sad :PYou IQ is excellent but whats the problem with maths. I used to get maximum marks in maths during my school and college days. If you find any difficulty always feel free to ask me.As you have become hosted members so no need to tell you about rules. But always try to keep your credits positive otherwise your site will be down. See you around.

Well since your already hosted I would assume you checked out the Xisto read me as it tell you everything you need to know about being a good member and a good poster as well. Like others have mention you have a wide variety of interests and what so enjoy your time here however long that maybe.