xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jossylala

I Need A Software

I has a software. :D Sorry... that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your subject title. (If no one gets it just yet, think of Caturday and LOLcats.) :P Anyway, Sonesay is right. You will need to hire someone with expertise in web development... or YOU could be the person to do it. Xisto is a great place to start with learning some of the important and basic stuff (in the tutorials section), but I'm sure Google will come up with tons of results as far as learning what you need to know to build a website with those capabilities. Look into learning PHP and CGI.

I has a software. :D
Sorry... that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your subject title. (If no one gets it just yet, think of Caturday and LOLcats.) :P

Anyway, Sonesay is right. You will need to hire someone with expertise in web development... or YOU could be the person to do it. Xisto is a great place to start with learning some of the important and basic stuff (in the tutorials section), but I'm sure Google will come up with tons of results as far as learning what you need to know to build a website with those capabilities. Look into learning PHP and CGI.

thanks man but i would love to learn css bcos i know how to use xhtml.please is there any help you could offer me?

If you are going to run a web hosting company, you will need to know how to do all the things required for it. This includes building a safe and secure backend that runs all the hosting. Otherwise, many people will contact you with issues and you will have no clue how to fix them. Just start coding, asking for advice each part at a time, and testing the site after every single stage. Be sure to research how to write secure code because as a hoster, you will need to make sure accounts are not hacked and so forth. Giood luck