xisto Community
mrdee

Changes In Phpmyadmin Access to my database from program not working anymore.

I was wondering if something has changed in the MySQL or PHPMyAdmin section of Trap 17.(Hope I am explaining this correctly).I run a newsletter system on my website and the details of the people who subscribed are in a MySQL database.To get those data from the database and to send the newsletter to all subscribers I use a program called "Qios Pelican".Up to now it always worked perfectly, but now it cannot seem to retrieve data anymore, yet I have not changed anything to my setup.I use the MySQL OLEDB Provider driver to connect, and in case it helps, here are the details of my connection string:Provider=MySqlProv.3.9;Data Source=mrdee_reloader;Integrated Security="";Password=*****;User ID=mrdee_mrdee;Location=64.69.46.210;Extended Properties=""However, when I try to test my connection using that driver I now get "Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider. Unspecified error".This never happened before, as I said, the program always worked perfectly.Is it possible that anything has been changed the Trap 17 end?Thanks in advance.Update 14/12/2007I think I can consider this topic as resolved now.I changed my ISP yesterday and forgot to put my new IP address in the list of IP addresses which have access to the MySQL databases.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)