xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m spartan w

Runescape Update runescape pking update

my name is m spartan w and i personally dont like the new update abought pking and bounty i got some resons ferst becuse im a pker thats how i make my money and staking but jagex messed it up i have no money makeing ways my skills arnet that high so what im asking is that we make suggestions jagex saide that they will not change the update but if we can give them our ideas that it might help heres my ideathat we make a command like a script that tells can tell if your a gold seller that you can only have pking items u must not have multiple furys as you can sell those a lot what im trying to say is that i want all of your suggestions now make them perfect enoigh that jeagex will understand and also just to give you a clue how many pepole have quite since the up date its like up in the 40 50 thousand range how do i know that you must say well i been looking at player on evreyday they would be around 290thousand per day and night but know ive noticed it went down from 290 to 230 and at night there would be 220 at night but now theres 170 numbers went down there were so many pepole quitting that evreyone droped whips sarim robes 1k bolts 22 millon and more at party rooms evreywere and its still goes onso if evreyone would suggest something good so jagex can change this p.s i dont want to here any post that say i dont like runescape or anything bad about it if you do it shows how much u read this note ty and pls post

I quit RS a looooooong time ago for various reasons that irrelevant in this post, but my bro, for some unknown reason, still plays and he was moaning about this update too, firstly it shows how bad Jagex are in predicting what their users want and their general management is pretty poor evidently, however i diverge.... The moral of this story is that i hear many many users have complained on the forums and apparently they actually banned many members and shut the forums... wy to go jagex, what better way to manage feedback.... :D And through some avenue of knowledge my brother heard or discovered that Jagex will son be updating again with a likely effort to being back wilderness and staking and therefore PK'ing My advice is to send an "official" complain via their complaints system, i know theres no suitable category but thats their problem not yours. This will have more effect than lorry loads of low quality posts on the Jagex forum all saying "I think u suck Jagex cos i sed so like cos u tooked wildy away innit" -- note that isnt a personal insult its an accurate representation of 99% of RS players. Advise everyone you know to make quality and well thought feedback to Jagex and things will happen. In the meantime check their site for news and updates and if theres no news after a while persuade everyone you know to leave the game and never return :P

WHY DO PEOPLE HACK YOU AND SCAM FOR NOTHING

Runescape Update

HI MY NAME IS STEVEN AND I GOT HACKED 17 TIMES MY MAIN ACCOUNT WAS BERITCH IT WAS LVL 93 AND IT HADED 19M AND I GOT HACKED AND THE RECOVERYS WONT WORK AND MY OTHER ACC KILLA2201 IT HAD 7M AND IT WAS LVL 73 AND GANGASIAN1 LVL 52 WITH 4M AND FULL ZAMMY AND KORUPSTAR IT GOT HACKED IT HAD LIKE 5M AND DNT ATT IT HAD 3M AND LAST UMM... I 10V3 M3 IT HAD 4M AND WHY DO THEY HACK PEOPLE I don't NO WHY BUT BECAUSE THEY don't NO HOW TO MAKE MONEY $$$ WOOD CUT,MINE,BUY AND SELL HIGHER PRICE,UMM MAKE ARMOUR BY MINING TO don't HAVE TO SPEND MONEY AND DO QUESTS.RUNESCAPE.COM/ THE END

WHY BUT???? REPLIY ME. STEVEN_W_E_@MSN.COM

-reply by POER HALLY

Are you retarded?Runescape Update

Dude the wilderness update and trade limite were not made to benifet the players, jagex does care about it's player but what they did had to be done...

they made trade limit to stop people from buying gold which is against the rules and took out wild so that *BLEEP* can get to clan wars... 

-reply by tyrif