xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patrickcurl

Finally (sorta) Finished With My Site - Critiques Please.

you use too meny opjects in the front page it take long time to loadlike you put all your blog in the front pagand the colers are bad also i advice youre chose themalso you have too meany ads in your site clame it dowan

I don't like the colors either and I actually find the layout of the website to be rather confusing. Though it is late am rather sick still! The page does take a while to load so you might want to tone it down a bit because I know i have left websites that just took to long to load a page even with a cable connection. The general outline of the site is good though so keep that. The best of luck to you-Jester

Indeed, the site takes way too much to load, I guess the server you uploaded the elements on is slow too. Try separating the front page into a few subpages. I'd rather make a frontpage with a menu on which you could view every section of the site.

The site is slow to load for me too and I'm on cable. I think your main page is way too busy with so many ads there.It's hard to decide what the real purpose of this blog site is. Is it to blog or is it to advertise for all those things. I'd suggest that you tidy it up somewhat and make it more obvious to visitors what your site's purpose is.

If the site is just a blog (that would be the 1st critique, why so many ads if it's just that??) there are plenty of free services where you can blog without having to sell your soul and put an ad every other line.