xisto Community
Russell

Does Anyone Use Mozilla Thunderbird?

Does anyone here use thunderbird if you do can you give me some pointers and cool features becuase I downloaded it yesterday and it seems FANTASTIC And SO Think About Getting That Email Program if you have had it can you give me some cool features thx :D:P

I use Thunderbird. I like it and the best thing is how it uses some of the same extensions as Firefox. also, it ties into the Sunbird calendar, too.I' m sure you will be pleased with it. Enjoy.

Nope, never have and never will. I've never liked those email programs, like outlook, thounderbird, ect. It seems like any of my emails never got through to it, so I stick to my yahoo and gmail account.

Nope, never have and never will. I've never liked those email programs, like outlook, thounderbird, ect. It seems like any of my emails never got through to it, so I stick to my yahoo and gmail account.

for gmail account, i think webMail is better, cause web of gmail is great with autorefresh and chat integrated.
but if you are using another account, thunderbird may give you a nice experience, *i think.,
:o

Well I have to agree with the last few posts.. I have used it too but ended up going back with my yahoo and NetZero mail. Looked and felt good at the start, then the "thrill" of it all dropped.

Thunderbird is great mail clinet program I use it for vsarious things like reading and sending mails then for reading RSS feeds and so on. Basicly you can do really a lot with it. On the other hand problem is that it takes a place in your start line and this can be solved with very simple utility which you have to have to be able to use thnderbird up to its limits.

This utility is called: thundirbird tray https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&sa=ray&spell=1&gws_rd=ssl

click on the third link its link to the sourceforge. It is really good since it allows you to minimize thunderbird to the taskbar and it works really good.

I strongly suggest it.

Good luck with using it.

I've used Mozilla ThunderBird in the past. I think it's the best mail client out there, much better than Microsoft Outlook.Now I use at work Outlook Express which is like the worst thing ever, but the admins don't let me install ThunderBird and this is anoying.

i hate mozilla firefox and thunderbird. i hate all of those types of email systems like outlock and stuff. why not just use freakin hotmail man! or yahoo or something. there alot easier and more reliable. and you can access it anywhere. outlook and thunderbird are based on your computer so you can't access it on another computer. whats the point lol!

I've used Mozilla ThunderBird in the past. I think it's the best mail client out there, much better than Microsoft Outlook.Now I use at work Outlook Express which is like the worst thing ever, but the admins don't let me install ThunderBird and this is anoying.

You could always get thunderbird portable from portableapps.com or freesmug.org

I've been using Thunderbird for ages, and it does everything I need it to. At the moment I'm not using it with my Hotmail and GMail accounts, but I know GMail has IMAP support now, so I could set it up if I was bothered :lol: