xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aussie02

Its Aussie02! hello all

Heyya Aussie02. I bet you're Australian =]

But what is he were a NZer pretending to be an aussie?Anyway welcome to Xisto aussie02 and if you are truly an aussie (which I am not) let me know what city you live in, I live in MEL hehehe...

Hello Aussie02, Welcome to Xisto,Only one post in 2 days, come on, you need to post more and that too quality posts to get hosted here. Even though you don't require hosting at present, you can participate in forum and share your info with others.But first read forum rules and always remember one-liner posts are considered as spams, so better you avoid it. Also read posts of some hosted members to get an idea of quality posts.Tell us something about yourself, your likes-dislikes and which site you are making (if any).

Welcome to trap aussie and like bhavesh mention make sure to check out the Xisto read me which you can find here, as it will tell you everything you need to know about how to post, what to post, and then as a added bonus get some good hosting as well. So hopefully you will be able to add to the thousands of topics we already have and the thousands of topics yet to come.

Hello aussie02 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Guess I missed your post yesterday when I was on; but better late than never.

If you need help around here, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.