xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I often search for answers to technical questions - and Xisto seemed to appear in the results a lot - it seemed like a cool forum, and ialso one person had mentioned free web hosting, so i joined :D:(

Actually I've heard about this hosting site from a friend a year ago, but i just ignore it cause im not yet planning to make a website that time. Then now, that i am thinking of making a website i decided to look for some free hosting sites. I've search in google and try some free hosting sites but it wasnt that good. I just keep searching and searching until i found this site, and now here i am! looking forward to be hosted here when my site is done. :)

I guess it's a good thing for you to know how you got found.I was searching for free web hosting, as everybody, and I hit a site that had reviews about a lot of hosting sites.But most relevant is the reason I chose this one.... This system of posting and no ads on my future site... And mostly the name... Xisto sounds good for an overdomain name :)

I found this site on a list of free web hosts, and also through a google search. Since it kept popping up, I figured it had to be good :) Basically I was looking for a host that supported PHP and would offer database support, preferably with no ads. Xisto had it all, for free, AND offered the option of earning a free domain.I've really been impressed with the hosting services; you have so much control over your site, which is very rare among free hosts. Usually the hosts restrain what you can do so much that you have no choice but to pay to upgrade.What I wonder is, who started the idea of posting in forums to earn credit for hosting? What was their motive? I think it's a great idea and am glad I finally stumbled upon this site.

looking for a free webhost and the first thing that came out in google is 150m.com. i have used it way way back then its a good. but when i have tried using it again it turns out to be a scam. then browsed a little bit and found this one and im happy :)

I found Xisto by searching for free hosting. I wanted something with a decent amount of bandwidth. Storage wasn't too much of a concern, but I got a great deal :lol: Xisto all the way ^_^

first i found it using google, searching for free hosting. that's why i'm here :lol: but i was unsatisfied with "post bonus system" second time, my friend recommended it to me. and he was conceivable...