xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL :)

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... :)

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

the same place were Xisto was kicked off due to the fact they are so damn good i won't mention thier name out of respect for the admins and thier members :)

i forgot what the website was, but i just casually checked the forums, and this one dude was like praising this website like crazy, so I came here and signed up 2 c what it was all about.... pretty sweet from what I've experienced so far....

i found out about trap through the webhost review i think it was freewebhosts.com. It took me a while till i got through all webhosts then i got to t and thats where i found it :) in the t section at freewebhosts.com

The member SpiltBlood, my friend, told me to come here. It's funny really, cuz now he's not allowed on the computer cuz he failed the 8th grade so he's grounded. He sneaks on once and a long while, however.

I found Xisto accidentally while looking at another (soon to discover) Xisto member's website. Since I make it a habit to always check web addresses I noticed username.trap17.com. What is Xisto?...from what I see it may be a quality webhost - I noticed the stability and speed of the site compared to others with similar content and decided to visit the root site. Now I am here.

I came to hear about Xisto through free web host. I cannot remember their exact url right now but I will research and get it and post here.

Ok i got it now. I came to Xisto through Free Web Hosts

Edited by odomike (see edit history)