xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyln2004

Howdy! Jimmyln Here.

Hello, I'm JimmyLn, going to be 15 next year. I live in Singapore.I am very interested in technology and computing, and also magic. Too bad there is no magic forum here... :D I hope I can earn some hosting credits and host my current blog! My current host kinda sucks so I hope I will have a great time here at Xisto! :P

Hello jimmyIn2004 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You are kind of on the other side of the world from me. :D

Read up on all the rules etc here at Trap 17. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all you need.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Make quality post and you will have enough credits to get your hosting in no time.

See you around the boards. :P