xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hyett

Sub-forum = Misc needs to be more active

i suggest that the sub-forums such as MISC needs to be more active because no one has posted in it yet so we need somthing to make inactive sub-forums active. there needs to be a idea to get members to post in all topics to get more posts going around the forum which allows members to earn credits for the free web hosting so basically we need s good suggestion so that way everyone will win

Edited by hyett (see edit history)

Its not the matter of them being active its the matter of people know where to post topics, and all forums are active, some more then others but that is based on what people know and how they can contribute to these topics. Although I have a feeling though from what you mentioned earlier is your posting just to post to earn quick credits, since you mention you can't contribute much in the forums. I thought I point to a few topics that you can contribute to that will help build up your posting skills and credits at the same time.

Topic #1
Topic #2
Topic #3
Topic #4

Though the answers will be short but if you think about you could get a couple of sentences out of them.