xisto Community
sheepdog

Funny Or Tacky? I need some input please

I got what I thought was a hysterically funny picture in an email a few days ago, so tonight I put it up on my web site, only problem is, since I have a rather warped sense of humor, I'm not sure if the average person would find it funny or downright disgusting. It did seem like a great advertising ploy at the time, what with all the problems with imported Chinese toys........Click on my signature link below, then scroll down towards the bottom of the main page. It's the last picture on the page. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Funny... definitely funny. I clicked on your Site name and found the image... hilarious... Glad my parents never bought me one of those...:P

Definitely funny :D as it give me an idea on some new playground equipment that teaches a kid an important lesson. As for that lesson I get back to after making butt loads of money :P.

Lol.... I think its really really funny. :D Definitely. :P