xisto Community
ezz

Amazing Water Therapy Try it, youll lose nothing at all

AMAZING WATER THERAPY
Introduction:
Drink six (6) glasses of water (1.5 liters) everyday and avoid medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, doctor fees, etc.
You can never believe before practicing.

List of Diseases That Can Be Cure By Water Therapy:
* Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension.
* Anemia (Blood Shortage).
* Rheumatism (Pain in joints/muscles).
* General Paralysis.
* Obesity.
* Arthritis.
* Sinusitis.
* Tachycardia.
* Giddiness.
* Cough.
* Asthma.
* Bronchitis.
* Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
* Meningitis.
* Kidney Stones.
* Urogenital Diseases.
* Hyper Acidity.
* Dysentery.
* Gastroenteritis.
* Rectal Prolapsed.
* Constipation.
* Hostorthobics.
* Diabetes.
* Eye Diseases.
* Ophthalmic Hemorrhage & Opthalmia (Reddisheye).
* Irregular Menstruation.
* Laryngitis.
* Headache.
* Breast Cancer.
* Uterus Cancer.
* Leukemia.

Therapy Procedure:
Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 liters of water i.e., 5 to 6 glasses.
Let us all know that ancient Indians termed this therapy as “Usha Paana Chikitsa”. You may wash your face thereafter.

Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking these 1.5 liters of water.

It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.

If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose.

It is difficult to drink 1.5 liters of water at one time, but you will get used to it gradually.

Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and to balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.

You may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.

By Research and Experience:
The following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below:
Constipation - 1 day
Acidity - 2 days
Diabetes - 7 days
Cancer - 4 weeks
Pulmonary TB - 3 months
BP & Hypertension – 4 weeks

Note:
It is advised that persons suffering from Artheritis or Rheumatism should practice this therary thrice a day, i.e. morning, midday and night, 1 hour before meals for one week; and twice a day subsequently until the disease disappears.

How Does Water Act?
Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as “Haematopaises”. That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that new fresh blood is produced by the mucousal fold.

If the colon is cleansed then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds they are turned into fresh blood. The blood is all important in curing ailments and restoring health and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern.

Life is Short, Just go for it.

Please spread this message to your friends, relatives and neighbors. It is a great service to the cause of humanity.

"Although I don't see any harm in using water as a therapy, but it'll always recommended to consult your own physician before subjecting to any form of therapy, example: For high blood pressure patients and cardio related diseases patients (Heart diseases)".

Notice from serverph:
plagiarized/copied from <<click here>> among other sources.

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

This is very great. who will believe that ordinary water has the power to cure all these diseases? It is more like a miracle. it is preferable and more healthy to continue drinking water than to take in dosages upon dosages of medicines.Like I said before, this is really good news. I am copyng and saving the information in my laptop for further practice.Thanks Ezz

While drinking this much water wont harm you it might not do you as good as the article suggests....For example, i have asthma and i know that asthma is basically with you for life even though the symptoms can decrease and go away after a while the actual condition is still there and can still be triggered. And its triggered by particles aggravating the throat or by physical exertion etc... so no amount of water is going to cure this. It might make a minute difference in the severity but its not going to be worth your time over all. What does work is being healthy EG fit, and the steroid medication. Water can help slightly to get fit but its mainly down to exercise and diet. So yeh, water wont do much for asthma!As for cancer..... Well as cancer is a mutation of the human cells and not an infection or virus or anything like that, its just your body going into over drive mutating cells etc... so again water wont help that. It can help in general health but not with cancer. I guess water will help with illnesses due to inefficient blood or digestion processes but most of the stuff on that list needs a good diet at the very least to have an effect and more commonly medical treatment and medicines.Of course im not medically certified so this is all based on my rather standard knowledge of the human body. If anyone with a medical degree can say otherwise I'll gladly listen but if i suffered from any of those.. and in fact i do, i wouldn't trust water therapy to solve them unless it was something very minor like constipation or headache, for which i expect water will be very useful.

Thanks a lot guys for your valuable comments and encouraging interaction.

To serverph: I didn't plagiarize this article and I didn't refer it to me, I got in in e-mail, I tried it myself, I told my friends and family to try it, that's for clarification.

Notice from serverph:
which is why you should have used the quote bbcodes in the first place, but i remedied that for you (without a formal warning which can affect your request for hosting later on.). :P please review Xisto forum rules & terms of service.

Well shadowx, sometimes people tend to try things they might not see it as effective as they hope, but actually sometimes it works, I mean, when anyone have cancer, maybe the first thing come to mind is surgery or chemical therapy or radiation, although in many times it's really harmful, but when it comes to natural cures, having the habit of taking deep breath everyday is really powerful, as cancer cells can't live in presence of oxygen, also if you think how to deprive cancer cells from it's diet which is pure sugar, that'll enormously decrease cancer cells growth.
Bottom line is: I tend to believe logical things, maybe water therapy will not treat cancer, but if you have a belief that you'll be cured, you'll be, if you are ready psychologically you'll do it, it's very important in any kind of therapy.

Recently, I have started rinsing out my mouth the very first thing in the am, but I rinse and spit it out, don't want to swallow all that bacteria that has been growing all night long. Then I try a couple swallows, but there is NO WAY I can take more than a swallow or 2 before I absolutly without a doubt have to pee. There is no way on Gods green earth I could drink that much water first thing in the morning.

Well sheepdog it maybe hard at the start but afterwards you will get used to it, the idea is very simple, water washes away toxins and poisons in your body, this is a very helpful thing, among what we all suffer of bad eating habbits and polution ...etc, we could do something that really benificial to our health, costs nothing and could be a powerful cancer prophylactic.

this is really a very good post. It is true that this would work. So try it a there is no risk to do this as it wiuls be economically free and no risk to damage our body.

well it has always been known that water is the best medicine for most diseases.I have tried drinking that much in the morning but i had to go to scholl in 30 min so i couldn't eat breakfast and it was rather boring the need to go every now and then to the toilet :(Anyway i think i will start this again

Water cure, or hydropathy, had been with us for a long time. Books were written about it, by practicing doctors, since the the fifties of the 17th century. They claimed that cure of disease took place due to what they called the 'organic energy' of the body.The effect of water was to strenthen that energy, that was originally weak.

Now, if that claim was true, the vast development in the field of medicine would have taken a different track. Nowadays, we hear about water cure as something that is new and worth thinking about. To me, since it has such a long history, and it failed, so far, to stand as a viable method of treatment, I wouldn't be impressed by it.

That is one thing. Another thing is that it is not right to say that consuming that much of water is harmless. I know, for sure, that at least it is harmful for those with glaucoma. Other patients may also suffer. We have to be careful, here, as to consult with practioners with the right preparation and experience.

Nevertheless, this is a good mail.

Thank you.

-reply by mema

water therapyAmazing Water Therapy

I would add to all that is said 

When you are going for a water therapy please see to it that the water if free from chemical products/metals and other virus/bacteria.  

Taking clean/crystal clear/ fresh water will surely help in dealing with the health problems listed in the email send by ezz.

A piece of advice:  Drink plenty of water, do breathing exercise in the morning with the objectives to increase oxygen in you  body, and go for a good balanced diet with minimal toxin content.  You will surely see yourself being relieved from health problems like even cancer  [depending at what level the disease is]

In addition one should always be positive minded.

Anuj