xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Hiya Guys. haxor coming along...

Good stuff man. I envy you young kids no offense intended when I was your age I had a computer but I was more into games then learning lol. Its only now I'm starting to focus on learning so if you keep it up you'll only grow in knowledge. Your sites very good for your age / experience, I'm sure the Xisto community will be hoping you improve more and stick with them to better help others out in the community. There are very knowledage people here but sadly there are times when they arnt on all the time or too busy to help. Having more people contributing wont hurt. Well thats my expectations from our cummnity anyway.Dont worry about what people think if your into computers, If they think its nerdy or that they just hating because they dont have enough brains to understand lol. Theres nothing wrong with liking computers just have a balance between life and computers. I mean if you sit on front of the computer everyday your gonna get sore joints and stuff so keep active and dont stare too close to the screen or you'll end up wearing glasses like me lol(big ones too). not many girls find that attractive.anyway gl and work hard we'll be expecting news bthaxor makes 100mil selling some crazy *bottom* program in a few years.

did you know thepiratebay is sueing a copyright company for attempting to hack their servers?anyway welcome to Xisto *in a soviet RA2 accent* well, nobody likes the CRIA, and guess what! I used to be a demonoid user too! I live in Mel, AUS. And I will not reveal my age or *real* nationality (not the one shown on my passport) meaning that i could be a 96-year-old equitorial-guinean super-geek. hehehe, but who would believe that anyways?