xisto Community
lemonwonder

Magical Ball *psi* How to make a magical psi ball.

PSI  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PSI Ball

Hello.

First of all, a PSI ball can be considered magic by some, however it is properly known as a spirital skill.

To make your first PSI ball, I suggest that you relax and just forget about the problems in your life.

Steps

~~~~

1. Immagine energy around you. Blue is a good colour to immagine it. Feel it rush into your body, and swirl into your stomache and swirl up into a ball, or a waterfall.

2. Cup your hands into one of these positions, I prefer number 3.

Posted Image

3. Immagine all the energy from inside your body, rushing out of your hands and spinning around into a ball. Do this for a few minutes, some people feel tingly, some people feel heat and some evn feel cold.

4. Make the ball of energy rush around for a few minutes, getting denser and denser.

5. If you feel that its there, move your hands in slowly, move them closer together and further apart.

Describe what you feel.

You will become faster as you practise. You can also make them hot by immagining the energy and the ball as a fire or the sun. And cold by immagining energy and the ball as ice etc etc.

Post what your results are here!!

Edited by lemonwonder (see edit history)

I have lots of info on psi-balls on my website:) some other exercises aswell:) pm me if you'd like the link:) :D And if you used images in your post, for whatever reason they are not showing up, just wanted to let you know:) Peace :P Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Well, I've tried my best. Been going at it for 30 minutes. Technically I don't have the same incentive as the majority of the world, because I know the truth behind all of this. Including Psychics, ESP, Telikenisis, etc.It's now all a load of crap.. But I guess it's a free country, you can do what you want!-reply by Black & Milds smoker

You cannot go around saying it is crap.. And that you supposedly know the truth. Because it works.. it gives the desired effect in this experiment for everybody else. I am not spiritual or anything (seriously.. me plus spirituality = rawr) but this gives the desired effect. Keep trying.

This didn't work for me either....I think it's more of a mental thing than anything. All feelings are 100% mental, it's all about how your brain perceives things. Because of this you can make yourself get hotter or colder, you can ease pain, etc.This is just one of those things. If you believe it will work, it will. If you don't believe it will work, it won't.

Creating PSI ball based upon energy before trying this ,one must understand we are all created as form of energy our selves ,each of us ,all Life created in life force ,pervades the complete universe ,it is evident all dimensions of our Life force ,and reality.It is based upon Fundamentally in energy from which things are created ,in integral aspects that are natural.Once things are excepted then one can experience Energy working accomplishments with understanding .All things created in success comes from within your own self in your own mind in how you believe things are true despite what others or life should tell you or expect you to believe .You have search your own self for truth and know your own mind .Without belief within your own self all things tried in experiences will hold a failure at task ,all abilities will seem beyond your own abilities in beyond your reach .All in all is energy movements of how to relax and Quiet your mind from day events ,racing thoughts ,relax your physical body as well as mental, once you accomplish this ,your on your way to more enlighten and rewards of energy that becomes peaceful and very magical to your own well being .All Things will hold a success in accomplishing ,once you actually believe in your own self and trust who you are in Life .

If anyone knows that these sorts of things are crap, I'd love to be in on the secret.From a scientific perspective we already suspect all the universe breaks down into the dance of energy, the superstring, or wavelets, or whatever you prefer. Everything is interconnected on these fundamental, multidimensional levels.We are at the very least electromagnetic beings, and all living beings produce a measureable energy field around them, call it biofield or aura if you prefer. Through our consciousness we can manipulate our own field, and through our field we can interact with the fields around us. This is the basis for all kinds of "magic".It's very scientific, and very natural. No stranger than the fact that we fractal consciousnesses happen to find ourselves inhabiting a vast net of energy and and love to argue about our own existence :)

This did not work for me either. My hands felt horrible just because I held them that way for some time. I focused (believe it or not) on some sort of energy that I imagined had the colour blue, yet nothing special. Maybe I am not patient enough.

I can make psi balls. It feels like an electromagnetic field between my hands, pushing against them. I wish I could make them visible though.-reply by Jay

awsomeMagical Ball *psi*Ight I have been trying out telekenises and psi balls for some time so I have already a empty capless water bottle attached to a peice of sewing string taped to my ceiling. I had my bottle chillin in mid air. I when I make psi balls don't imagine hot or cold or fire or electric I let the energy start to take shape then I either feel hot, cold, tingling, ect. If its cold I know its an ice or cold psi ball, hot is warm or fire ect. But tonight after reading this I used my right hand only and started forming a psi ball. My hand felt super heavy like a dense pure lead ball was in my hand. I then decided to test this new sensation. I threw it at the completly still hanging water bottle and had the bottle start swaying like it was hit by a huge guest of air. I am a purly scientifi person and these "psi balls" are made from energy. We are made from energy, we convert energy every time we move our muscle. So this is simply a way to convert our energy into air particles or molecules in a desginated spot into a desginated form of energy. (fast moving particles =hot, slow moving particles =slow, desnly packed particles= heavy, highly charged particles = electric or tingling. Ect.)-reply by hunter

thank youMagical Ball *psi*

hello, my name is cole snydle, I am 12 years old soon to be 13, I have been making psi ballsfor about two years. And I never knew the definition or explenation for this sensation. So far, I have been able to get it to repulse my hands, tingle, get hot, and get cold. I have been trying to convince my friend its not just crap,(hes like a super religious guy and he thinks its like the work of satan orsomethin like that, idont know) and I thank you indigoarthur, I finally have a scientific explanation for him. And also, this guide was absolutely great! my method that I learned (and I can make a psi ball in all of 5 or 6 seconds) was as followsI would start to breathe deep breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth, then, I cup my hands (as shown as number 2 in the picture) and I slowly move my hands out as I breathe in, and as I breathe out, I move my hands inward.And that was all I did and it workedBut this is the greatest guide I have see in the 2 years I have been doing this.

-reply by Cole Snydle

Meh. I've tried this. Sober and under the influence of various herbs (intoxicated). My mind was still and peaceful in both cases (sober and intoxicated), and I was still unable to make a 'psi ball' There is much speculation as to if this is actually possible. You don't see some random guy at the fair, or standing on the street corner making psi balls in his hand, do you?I've never actually seen it happen. I've seen it on youtube, but it's so easy to BS the viewer with CG graphics. Until I see it happen in person, I'm going to doubt it.

Me and my two friends have psi energy but look maybe everyone has psi or chi but that does not mean everyone can release it from their bodies

20% believe psi energy

10% can use psi energy because they believe

80% don't believe and then get pissed that their too stupid to use it

also each person has a certain element to their psi energy which can effect their personality and psi balls and they have to use a certain emotion to bring it out

I have fire which is a common element so my psi balls make people feel a gust of hot air hit them and when I made giant ones everyone around me started sweating and I also made a leaf lose its color because it was inside my hands when I was making a psi but it only comes when I am angry or excited

My friend has wind which is also is a common element and his is just a gust of normal air and can combine with other psi balls to create other elements and when fused with mine we made small sparks of lightning and he is a neutral element so he needs no emotion to make it

My other friend has ice which is a rare and dual element and his psi balls are cold air and he must be calm and serene to make his psi balls

-reply by Alex