xisto Community
testing

F1 Challenge 99-02 And Mods to share opinions, gaming and xperiences

Hi all! ;) Well, I am new at this kind of requesting hosting and I have understood to get it making some topics in forums so I do it.I am a supporter of F1 world so I play many games as F1C but my no-experience in pc-gaming brought me to create this topic so you can speak and share opinions about F1C races, competitions or mods.I hope to hear soon from all of you soon! :P be culis! ;)

I have tried to download it before but it is not successful for my computer to run the program.I don't know whether the problem occured in the companies' server or my server.Do you know what's the reason of it

One of my favorite games! I am played every mod for this game. We have a Formula 1 cyber league based on this game. I think the best mod for this game is PFT 2007 MOD. Other good mos are - Ferrari 360 Challenge, RH 2003,2004,2005. CTDP Mods and others.