xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awagink

Which Sport Do You Enjoy Playing In Your Collage ?

i like chinese kungfu . i like the schoolmate whom learn kungfu with me . we trained every day ,so we make profundity companionship .we are a integer . we help each other on study , training and life .(sorry for my englishi , i cann't discribe what i think exact )

Badminton and basketball here...though most recently I took part in a charity volleyball match.We won, of course :P No thanks to me, standing around like a useless lemon, but there you go.

Most forms of indoor sport during my time. Basketball, indoor cricket, indoor soccer, indoor volleyball and so forth. Even had a go at mixed netball, even though i was completely hopeless at Netball, just a average player at Volleyball/Soccer, and personally did better at Basketball. Considering I've played basketball beforehand and more than the other sports.

Has anyone here done equestrian in college? I noticed that that was listed as a sport, and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun. I've never seen that offered in high school or in any leagues around my area, yet colleges in my area offer it as a sport.

when i walk in my college .i always think the life is beautiful. the sun is mildness. the grass is green. how beautiful is my life

Are college sports run just like high school sports? Are they set up into divisions based on skill level with semi-finals/finals/championships at the end of each season? Another question: In high school, we can only play one sport each season. Is this true in college as well. I understand that there would probably be some conflict with practice playing two sports at once, but it is unfair to deny a person the right to play two sports that they absolutely love.

When I was in College I played on an intramural ball hockeyteam.At first I was playing forward until one game,our goaltender didn'tshow up so I played in net. After that,everybody insisted that I play goaltender.I was that good.The thing was,the gym we played in wasn't air condioned so it wasreally hot for me wearing all those pads and equipment.Atleast we won most of our games.