xisto Community
husker

The Corn Is Back!

Some of you may remember me as that evil corn guy. If you do, then I'm sorry. :P

Exactly 85 days ago, I made my last post. So now I'm back. I'm sure you all are just dieing to read where I was during those 85 days, so I decided to write a little story of everything that happened. Keep in mind, this story is not true.

On September 12, the last day I was seen on this forum, I ventured out into the forest and ran across a bear. After a 2 hour fight, I ended up victorious. Once I was sure he was dead, I put his 1000 lb body on my back and carried him home. Needless to say, he was very delicious. That night, I went upstairs to get onTrap17. However, I tripped on the computer, fell down the stairs, rolled out the door, down the porch stairs, in the driveway, into the road, got ran over by car, then sat lying in the road, got ran over by a deer, and was then taken to the hospital by Chuck Norris, where he roundhouse kicked and set me out of the hospital bed, down the lobby, and into the road. Then, I walked of the road. I was cured! The next day I was kidnapped by Paris Hilton. She held a gun up to me and asked how she could get her electronic tracking device off of her neck. I told her to jump in the pool, so she did. End of story. For the remaining 83 days, I was lost in Hollywood. I met some weird people like Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan. Eventually I met a really blonde and traded her a nickel for her plane ticket. From the airport, I rode on a camel home. And that leads me to where I am now.

If you don't believe me, ask the magical, all-knowing tree (on sale for $49.99 at your local Walmart). I think the message to be learned from this is never venture out into a forest. And on a final note, I'm back (for a little while at least)!!

Haha, well I guess I scared everyone else away! Sorry for the strange post, I had a little bit too much caffeine last night. Thanks for the welcome back Demonfire! :P

According to my Research, Caffeine overload is a fictional condition and is not allowed to happen at my house...Welcome back Husker. Where have you really been?

LMAO! I found the Tree at Walmart but seriously out of cash. My friends CC was stolen and apparently I was using it from the past 12 years. So, I m off to make some money to buy that. I am already in a loss because last night, I got frustrated and flew to CA and threw one of my servers to end my frustration. It was running low of RAM. The clients are happy though and are thanking me that I ended the issue about their hosting. I m hoping to get a BIG MOOLAAH here. On a side note, Welcome back! :-)

Wow, what a terrible thing to be stranded in Hollywood! That had to be really a scary thing with all the weirdo's there!I'd take the bear anyday.I've always wondered, how does bear meat taste? (and please don't say like chicken) Welcome back. :P

Welcome back Husker. Where have you really been?

I've just been caught up in school work and other websites. I pretty much forgot about Xisto until a week ago.

I've always wondered, how does bear meat taste? (and please don't say like chicken)

Like chicken fingers :P
And thanks for all the welcome backs. I remember almost all of you!

Nice story... what have you been taking?oh... yeah... and welcome back!!!!

Forget Xisto :P***faints*** how could husker ***cries**, did all the taunting of the Nebraska Corn Huskers would have a bad season finally make you snap? I guess you pulled a Children of the Corn as well?? :) As for that magical tree Walmart said $150.00 so how did you get the magical tree for such a low price? :D, well anyways at least your back and read to spampost again :D.

ok. i finally gave in to read this thread. i saw it several times and thought hmmm....someone lost theier corn? did Xisto get a farmer in here? what the heck. ok. now i know :P nice story btw. i don't think i knew ya but welcome back....you have an odd sense of humor there......i like it! hahaha

Welcome back Husker. We have missed your smiling face. :D

Let's get started on a new post subject, hmmm. What shall it be? :P