xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gilleslord

My Cat Princesse

Hi all!! Maybe someone can help me. I have a blck cat and she's got very dry skin. At the moment she's been licking and biting at one spot. Its very yucky. I had been suggested neosporen for this its a form of demititus. Does anyone know what else someone can use. Like something around the house or at a pharmacy. I come from a small town not much here. Would like some suggestions. Poor thing. I love that cat. Help please if you can. thanks :Ppost-54333-1196990419_thumb.jpg

I would be careful of using anything out of a medicine cabinet on a cat that licks. It might ingest something that is poisonous to it. Calamine lotion is good for human itches, but contains zinc and iron oxides that may upset kitty's tummy. You should really consult a vet about putting anything on the "hot spot". There are meds for such things that won't interfer with kitty's system.