xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Movie Review: Superbad Is Super Good

Well I thought I try out the movie Superbad, and I have to say I should have seen this in the theaters. The thing I did notice that its just like American Pie in the sense that a bunch of guys going to get laid before getting out of high school, but thats where it ends right there. We got drunk girls, fake ID's, fights, cops, guns, and even 70s music.I say for the most part the scene's with the cops and Mclovin (fake ID) were the best parts, although I think they went a bit to far with the man junk jokes went a tad to far but thats me though. Either way this movie was awesome, we had some good laughs, some sexy parties, and some seriousness as well.So get the DVD and maybe find out how to fake an ID, and maybe be the king of the house parties.

This was an amazing movie. i saw it a couple days ago and i almost died laughing. there really isnt a bad part in this movie. the beginning is hilarious because they do so many stupid things. the cops and mclovin are great because they are all acting stupid. and the party is great because its just flat out funny. i would definitely rate this 10/10. GREATEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!

Sounds really fun, I have been waiting for a good american-pie style movie. I am going to have to rent it, I have actually been waiting for a good movie to laugh too, maybe this is the one...