xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wired2k7

Hello New user here

Hello Sean and Welcome to Xisto,

I found this site through google (searched free cpanel host) and the deal seems pretty cool.

Ya this is a pretty good, cool and well moderated site. And here also you will get lots of space for your site and a lot of band width too.

But to get all this you need to write some quality posts and earn credits. So I recommend you to read rules and also read posts by some hosted members which will give you an idea of that is actually quality post is all about.

NOTE- One liner posts are considered as spam and attracts warnings from moderators, so always avoid it.

Hello Sean aka:Wired2k7 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

bhavesh has already clued you in on important stuff. If you havn't already found it you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

People here are all friendly and helpful. If you have questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. Trap 17 offers the best free no-ads hosting packages on the web. Furthmore, it is reliable hosting. Very seldom is the site down. About 99.9% of the time things are running smoothly.

Make quality posts and you will have credits enough for your hosting in no time. See you around the boards. :)

Lmao, sounds like me, But ive looked at many Topics to help me with everything, and enjoy your stay (Even though I only registered like 25 mins ago)!