xisto Community
renegade-designs

Converting Video Files From One Format To Another help plz :)

hey i have learnt this nice way to open mov files in imageready and insert them in sigs,graphics and other stuff its really cool,this only works with .mov files and i really need to know if sumone here can do that,i need to change a wmv file into a .mov file so i cant add the movie to a sig,i have tried many video format conversion programs but they dont accept the mov format,the mov format is a quicktime video format,so anyone here know how to change a video file into a quicktime mov video format?thnx in advance

Hi, i got the problem to convert from realmedia to anything else. You can try AVS Video Converter (http://www.avs4you.com/;) This nice Program converts into avi, mpeg, wmf, rm and dvd. You can even split the file and adjust the audio settings :D

To convert a mov file it is very difficult. I don't know exactly if they have any digital rights stuff and all because as far as I have seen, there are no converters for mov except maybe their own Quicktime maybe. To do things like these is illegal and I think you know where to find it. Since it is illegal to suggest things like these on the forum, I can't help you any further. :D

3GP to ?

Converting Video Files From One Format To Another

I have just uploaded some files off my phone to put onto youtube but it is 00:00 long it says on youtube because its 3GP I think how do I change it from 3Gp

-Sam Nelson

Can anybody gimme a hand on converting video files?

Converting Video Files From One Format To Another

I got toon boom studio and I'm interested in creating videos with animations over top of it(ex. I film my hand and animate a character sitting on it). If anyone uses toon boom studio 4 and is farmiliar with this, please give me the best way to convert an .AVI file into a .PDF, or at least anything that will open in toon boom.

Thanks for your help,

The Mike

-question by The Mike

Help with changing movie formats?Converting Video Files From One Format To Another

I'm trying to make a video using Windows Movie Maker, I took the videos and put them on the computer, converted them to .Wmv and tried to upload them to the movie maker. But it says:

"C:Documents and SettingsJess.SUNSHINEMyDocumentsjax+gus111_1623.Wmv could not be imported.Unspecified error"

I'm not very good at this stuff and I don't understand.

Any ideas on why it would do this? And how to fix it so I can make my movie..?

-question by Jess

Super Member, since when is it illegal to transform your familiy movies made with your own camera in mov format to a format readable by other devices (eg. Tablet)? This just shows how the industry is hurting the rights of individuals and let people even start to believe that speaking about changing video formats is illegal...

Super Member, since when is it illegal to transform your familiy movies made with your own camera in mov format to a format readable by other devices (eg. Tablet)? This just shows how the industry is hurting the rights of individuals and let people even start to believe that speaking about changing video formats is illegal...

Meeh. just, F**k it :D
i can do anything i want in my country and no one ever calls something illegal.
lol this is a bit weird in other paces like america, but where i live, no one tells me what to do, no one tells me if i can download or i cant, i guess you got the idea :D
i wont turn back to here anymore so you dont need to respond to me, im off
have a nice day. :)