xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevethedog

My Wee Story

This was me a few weeks ago a week after breaking up with my girlfriend.Right so broke up with the ex last Tuesday. I've been missing her quite a bit since then and told her so in a bebo private mail the other day.Not a wee should get back together style just a It's weird without you style.She replied but not exactly begging me over for a pump.Today she has changed her status to seeing someone & has left a comment saying that the last few days have been like the best ever and that's because I've spent them with you.Feel like someone's ripped my heart out kung fu style and then through it over a building where it's caught ice and then landed on a bed of nails and shattered into thousands of pieces. Or something to that effect, I feel a bit **** really.That coupled with one of the worst weeks ever makes me one pretty unenthusiastic stevethedog.------It's taken a fair bit of time and a lot of stuff to pass but I feel like I'm over her. It's just when I see her pics with the new man and stuff it gets to me. Breaking up is not an easy thing to do and It's well worth thinking long and hard before you do so, then think some more.:)

It's just when I see her pics with the new man and stuff it gets to me. Breaking up is not an easy thing to do and It's well worth thinking long and hard before you do so, then think some more.

Well it seems to me like she was the one with the relationship issues and broke up with you...
so it's normal to feel used or betrayed because you're not the one who wanted to terminate the relationship.

I think all relationships should be kept running until both members of the party are accepting and won't be dependant on each other anymore and after they have drifted apart far enough.

The feeling will go away eventually, good luck!